cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More then one billing Documents from a Delivery Document.

former_member430534
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are using Delivery related billing document. Once delivery is fully invoice it can not be invoiced again.but please review the below screen shot in which one delivery has 2 invoices or same same amount and quantity. Please can you guide me why this happened?

As i have check customizing and found nothing , even i tried to do this again but it is not allowing me do it and saying that 'The document has already been fully invoiced'....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kyusufzai
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

can you share the document flow screen shot of delivery document.

Thanks

former_member430534
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kashif,

Here is the screen shot.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please also check copy control settings between delivery to Billing in VTFL. Requirement should be 003 at header and 004 at item level which check the PGI status. I assume may be in your case it is maintained 009 at header level and 010 at item level if so, you can create n number of invoices. May be  it is causing the issue, in your case.

regards,

Srinu.

former_member430534
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Srinu,

I have check both the requirement at header and item level,  (003 at header and 004 at item level is maintained).

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

which transaction did you use to create those billing documents ?

Are the billing documents created by same user or differetn users ?

Which values are in fields VBRK-ERZET, VBRK-ERDAT ?

Best regards,

Ivano

former_member430534
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ivano,

We use VF01 t-code for this billing Doc.

No two different user.

Document 1 have

VBRK-ERZET = 09:59:35

VBRK-ERDAT = 27.09.2013

Document 2 have

VBRK-ERZET = 10:15:08

VBRK-ERDAT = 27.09.2013

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure whether system has generated two different invoice references or it is duplicated.   First check what item category is flowing in sale order.  Then execute VOV7, input that item category and execute.  There see what is maintained for the field "Completion Rule".  Also, since you have confirmed that this is not happening regularly, you can raise a OSS message

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member430534
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear G Lakshmipati,

It is duplicated, and field "Completion Rule" is blank that is (Not relevant for completion).