cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of assembly component

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit. I have installed Crystal Report 13.0.2 and it was working fine, after that i had deployed one application that was using Crystal Report 13.0.5 so i had installed its runtime that installed successfully, but reports did not work. Then i uninstall this and after that i tried to installed again then it is showing this error

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Temporarily disable any anti-spyware or anti-virus program prior to running this installation again and then test the issue. Also refer:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1204263

Regards,

Nakul Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nakul, I have tried this but it didn't solve my problem and also I have deleted temp files. And which works for me is to repair .net framework and then I have installed crystal reports and they worked. I have two applications in one application I have used v13.0.2 that is working fine and in other I have used v13.0.5 which is not working. Have you any idea to resolve this?

Kind Regards,

Muhammad Aqeel Abbas

0 Kudos

Moved your post to SDK forum.

You can't have 2 different patch versions of the same version of CR runtime. CR for VS installer will detect if a different version is installed and uninstall it first before installing the update. You should ahve seen a message pop up when you installed SP 5 indicating a previous version was detected.

Be sure you are logged in as a local PC administrator.

SP 7 was just released also.

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don I have installed only V 13.0.5 and my web application which has V 13.0.2 is working fine but my other web application is not running because of crystal report issue. I have posted my question here because at that time I was facing Crystal Report installation issue.

0 Kudos

Not clear, you have 13.0.5 on the same PC as 13.0.2?

Don

Answers (0)