Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absence Type every month 30 days generation for all emp

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Exports,

Here i am have problem is that there is one absence quota this quota has to be generated every 30 days and based on hiring date also

Scenario Employees A,B,C,D,E

A:- Join Date 01.01.2013 Quota has to generated Start date  01.01.2013 End date 30.01.2013

B:- Join Date 15.01.2013 Quota has to generated Start date  15.01.2013 End date 15.02.2013

C:- Join Date 13.01.2013 Quota has to generated Start date  13.01.2013 End date 13.02.2013

D:- Join Date 22.01.2013 Quota has to generated Start date  22.01.2013 End date 22.02.2013

E:- Join Date 25.01.2013 Quota has to generated Start date  25.01.2013 End date 25.02.2013

So like this i have 600 Employees each and every employee quota has to be generated like this

Now what to do please help me out from this scenario.................................!

Thanks & Regards

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

I recommend to simplify your requirement like this:

You can determine the first time evaluation for EE by comparing it with hiring date. Also you can calculate number of days from hiring date till end if same month hiring has been done. So In first month of hiring generate a quota for rest of the month is pro rata. Then from next month you can generate quota from 1st to end of the month.

In this case you have a exception case which is just for first month and another common case for all EEs is generating quota for a month.

If it's applicable and client accept it would be easy to implement, future maintenance and trace generate quota.

Regards,

Omid

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Omit,

Thanks for your reply,

This is not for only one month means from hiring date to first month this sequence has to fallow each and every month and each and every employee.

Thanks & Regards

Mohan

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

I understood your requirement and because of it I recommend to change it to this. For example if you hire EE at 15.01.2013 you can consider s/he will work 17 days in first month (31.01.2013 - 15.01.2013) and generate a quota like (17/31) * base entitlement for a month.

Then for second month you can consider EE has hired at 01.02.2013 and generate quota from 01.02.2013 to 28(29).02.2013 and so on.

As you see this a general solution for all EEs.

Regards,

Omid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can define your date of Hire in IT0041 (ex 01)

in the quota accrual (V_T559L)

for the base entitlement

and for the validity and deduction period, you can configure it and the way below if you want the start of validity period to be on the same day each month. 

but if you want to have the validity period to be like from (05.01.2013 to 05.02.2013) you need to make the validity date start on Accrual period and END on Accrual period with Relative position 1 Month

in this way you can have the validity and deduction period for 1 month starting from the hire date

this is my result in our test system

the other config for the validity period will give you

maybe the only problem is the system is granting the quota at the last day of the validity period.

so try to play with this table to make it start on the first day or do it via a time type.

Regards

Rachid

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rachid rachid,

Thanks For your reply here my doubt is first one month is ok but how about next month means this quota has to be generated nest month also same start date and end date.

Please help me out.............!

Thanks & Regards

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan

As you can see in my screenshots, the EE was hired on 05.01.2013, the quota was generated in the first month and second month and will get generated for all coming months in the same way. just to run it for all of them

I generate it for you up to June

Regards

Rachid

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rachid rachid,

But here system is generating 80 quota in your screen short but here my scenario system should not generate all days in a one month system has to generate prorate base

how to do now please tell me ..........................!

Thanks & Regards

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan

in the entitlement table V_T559E, you will define your entitlement.

if you go in my first screen shot, you can see I defined the entitlment for 80 hours per accrual period,

now I change it to 80 hours per calendar year.

this is my result, it's prorating

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rachid rachid,

According to you i have generated quota system is generating quota only one month coming to nest month system is not generating quota i dont know where is the mistake,

Please can you help me out.....................!

Thanks & Regards

Mohan

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

mohan   if u have time evaluation i would request you to follow woody  it wil work

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rachid rachid,

Really thanks  now it is working fine

Thanks you very much yar for this quota i am looking from long back

Thanks & Regards

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

you're welcome Mohan

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rachid rachid,

Here i have one more problem is that how to generate absence quota after 30 days employee hired,With same quota,

Please help me from this also................!

Thanks & Regards

MohaN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan

Can you give us more details? I didn't get your question.

The configuration I have done it was according to your specification above

from 15.01.2013   to 15.02.2013

the quota is generated on the last day of the month, but not after 30 days. because the month can have 28, 29, 30 or 31 days.

if you want it after 30 days exactly, them we have to change the parameters or we can do it via time type

Thanks

Rachid

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think it fixed by "Earliest accrual" settings of Applicability Tab of V_T559L. With this setting you can specify first generation of quota and if you would generate quota at the end of first month you can do it.

Regards,

Omid

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

seg_hr_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Creating 1 time type: 9H00 (assuming)

HRS=1

ADDDB9H00

Configuration in V_T555A should be 1 for all.

And you can check condtion

HRS=M9H00

HRS?30

=

=> generate your time type to generate Quota

next step: clear 9H00 with HRS=0 ADDMB9H00Z

=> dont do nothing.

You can check more document in Absence Quota & Absence Quota basing on Working Date. Plz use F1 key or T-code PDSY to have more document.

Regards,

Woody