cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection Test Failure Integration Framework

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys I´m trying to configure SAP integration framework for electronic invoices in México and when I test the connection to B1DI in SLD y get the following message:

"XCE001 Nested exception: java.rmi.RemoteException: Error on completion of HTTPS-roundtrip: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset; nested exception is:

java.net.SocketException: Connection reset "

I'm instaling SAP BO 9.0 pl 06

over SQL 2112 and Windows server 2012.

Any ideas on how to fix it??? I have already  chaged the diProxyhost name for the IP addres as indicated in SAP NOTE 1619422 to no avail, in fact when i did that the test hung!!

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i am having same issue.

tried reinstalling B1if on windows server. didn't help

ports are open and JDBC connection is working. only having issue with B1DI connection issue for all companies

get below error under SLD connection test

com.sap.b1i.adapter.dia.exception.ConnectionFailedException: Connect to Business One failed.

(-8037) Failed to connect or logon to SLD, please check connection parameters and configure file

{b1Server=TESTHANA:30015, company=SBODEMOFR, licenseServer=TESTHANA:40000, dbType=9, dbUser=SYSTEM, userName=B1i}

i can access sap b1 client 32/64bit without any issue. can access SLD page fine

please help.

Thanks

Mohammad Shaikh

shuai_liang
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

First I suggest you to find more information about this error in the default trace.

From the current error message, it seems failed to initiate a https connection.

Most likely there is some certificate issue. Did you import the certificate (or root ca certificate)

of the peer(SSL server)?

Best regards.

Shuai Liang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shuai thak you for your reply.

No, I did not import any certificate, I only did the base install of the B1 Integration Component

I did run a diagnotic of the set up, and it says that the SLD entries are not in sinc,

And it shows different values for the B1 SLSP/SLSPP tables and the values fo parameter B1i SLD

Any idea how to fix it?