Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch Framework - Tcode SFW5 - Not able to switch on a custom Business function set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a switch via SFW1, Business function(Type G - Enterprise business function) via SFW2  and Business function set via SFW3, for learning purposes.. When I run the TCODE SFW5, and tries to open my custom business function set, it shows an error 'Business function ISR_RETAILSYSTEM is not in target business function set'.(By default 'SAP Retail' is selected as the Business function set.) All I want is to change the switch status of  some enhancement implementations which are saved in my package, that is been assigned to the custom Switch created by myself. Please help

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you open the enterprise business function node, than select and tick your BF.

After that you should be able to activate the changes.

BR

Robert

4 REPLIES 4

SuhaSaha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Instead of accessing the business function via SFW* tcodes, did you try via SE80?

You can access the switch framework objects using the package they are saved in.

BR,

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suhas,

Thanks for the reply...

No I din't tried via SE80. I just check now but didnt find any option to switch on Enh implementations. Could you please help me with the steps to achieve that via SE80?? I googled too much, but didn't find anything useful, except some definitions.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you open the enterprise business function node, than select and tick your BF.

After that you should be able to activate the changes.

BR

Robert

0 Kudos

Thanks Robert,,

I am able to activate through the enterprise business function node.

But I still wonder why i am not able to open it via the Business function set in the top.

Thanks and regards,