Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new fields in Condition catalogue and price should determine automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement were customer that influence the price for VA01(Sales order document) are Negotiation partner/ /End Customer/Processor/Ship-To/sold to parties.Out of this Ship-To and Sold-To are already in Field Catalogue.

For this I have added 3 new fields in KOMK for header-

• ZZKNZV for the Negotiation partner
  • ZZKNYN for the End Customer
  • ZZKNZW for the Processor

And 3 new fields in KOMP for Item-

• ZZKNZV_I for the Negotiation partner
  • ZZKNYN_I for the End Customer
  • ZZKNZW_I for the Processor

In User-exit MV45AFZZ form USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK(Header) I have added the code to pass the KUNNR value to new field.

PERFORM XVBPA_LESEN(SAPFV45K) USING 'ZV' '000000' SY_TABIX.
MOVE XVBPA-KUNNR TO TKOMK-ZZKNZV.

PERFORM XVBPA_LESEN(SAPFV45K) USING 'YN' '000000' SY_TABIX.
MOVE XVBPA-KUNNR TO TKOMK-ZZKNYN.

PERFORM XVBPA_LESEN (SAPFV45K) USING 'ZW' '000000' SY_TABIX.
MOVE XVBPA-KUNNR TO TKOMK-ZZKNZW.

Same way I have added code in
USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP(Item) to pass the KUNNR value to new fields at item level(ZZKNZV_I,ZZKNYN_I,ZZKNZW_I ).

Functional also created respective condition table and access sequence.

After this Price should get determined automatically for sales order document.

But when I click on manual button then price are getting determined .

Kindly suggest were am I wrong.

7 REPLIES 7

vamsixk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Ritika,

There a lot of configurations that need to be maintained for pricing.

Please check whether the particular condition type is maintained for automatic Price determination or manual Price determination.

The prices are automatically determined when you first enter the condition tab, or by accessing the redetermine option from the pricing menu.

If the access sequence and condition table and other configuration has been properly maintained , then the condition type should automatically appear in the list of condition types.

Check about the

Hope this was helpful,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

It will be helpful if you can tell me the exact place in Pricing Control in SPRO were condition type can be maintained Automatic or Manual Price Determination.

In SPRO, inside Pricing control->Define Condition Type->Maintain Condition Type.

Inside this under my condition type there is an option manual or automatic.

Are you referring to this option?

Because I have tried this but still Automatic pricing is not happening.

Below links also explains my problem but there are no solution.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1072243

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1956879

Kindly Suggest what can be done to make pricing happen automatically instead of re-pricing(click on Update button).

Cheer,

Ritika

vamsixk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

yes this was the place that i was talking about.

From your screenshot, i see that you have not maintained a pricing procedure for this condition type.

It is essential that a condition is maintained as part of the pricing procedure.

And that pricing procedure is linked to your document.

I can't give you specifics because am not core functional, but have worked on pricing related issues.

I do know that the pricing procedure has to be maintained and that pricing procedure has to be mapped to your Sales Document type.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1157320

Please refer to the above link for detail on the configuration that has to be maintained for pricing.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please provide some screenshots of the pricing analyis function.

BR

Robert

0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Kindly check my previous reply and let me know if you have any idea?

Cheers,

Ritika

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please, see SAP Note 531835 - Using field PSTYV in the condition access as a checklist (and related notes, as SAP Note 21040 - Allowed Fields not appearing for condition ) table.

Debug your coding in MV45AFZZ and check if your customer fields (ZZ*) are populated. Compare the values from your report and in conditions tables (remind the conversion routines, ie: first zeros).

Check also SAP Note 24832 - Pricing rules / TVCPF.

Check also your pricing procedure and if you have any kind of pricing requirement (VOFM subroutines), and check the same in access sequence, so in tcode V/07 check if there are VOFM requirements in this field (in the screenshot the standard access sequence PR00)

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Venkat_Sesha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ritika,

Check if you can find some screen badis by this way

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-33611

then create a function group and screen to do all other stuff