cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R-K-Means Model (Clustering)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I'm trying to create a simple example of clustering analysis model, but unfortunately I get an error message all the time, I'm still new Predictive Analysis, so I do not know exactly what should I look for in the analysis model.

Would be really nice if someone can upload a. Clustering ".SPAR" File or can show me some screenshots.

Thank you

ichtouk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error is not related to the clustering algorithm, but I think your R installation is incomplete.  This error occurs when the required R libraries are not installed in the expected location.  check and make sure that all 10 required packages are installed in the library directory of the path you installed R, so for example for my path below, all 10 packages (including rJava specifically) have to be in c:\Program Files\R\R-3.0.1\library.

If R was not installed properly, this document from Vishwa can help: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-28396

but I think the new version of R installs packages by default in the users\R\library folder rather than in the C:\program files\R library where PA looks for it, so we've found the extra step of moving the installed packages is needed with recent installations.

0 Kudos

I have experienced this same problem:

Windows 7 64bit with Predictive analysis 1.14.0

I tried all the recommendations through these threads and was unable to get R-3.0.1 up and going, always getting the error about R not installed or configured properly.

I gave up and setup R-2.15.1 successfully.

Useful for installing extra packages for R:

run R as admin, choose the "0-cloud" CRAN mirror, and then run the command below to grab all the packages recommended by Vishwanath Belur available at http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-28396

utils::install.packages(pkgs=c("rJava","RODBC","RJDBC","DBI","monmlp","AMORE","XML","pmml","arules","caret","reshape","plyr","foreach","iterators"))

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank U Hillary,

i got it!!