cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP EHSM 3.0. SP4 - Missing fields under tab 'Work Experience'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear members,

I'm missing all fields under tab 'Work Experience' within an incident record.

Screenshot of Incident Record in SAP EHSM 3.0. SP4, Webdynpro: EHHSS_INC_REC_OIF_V3:

I have tried the following:

a) Authorization Trace - no error results
b) OSS Messages search - nothing found

c) Checked IMG activity: Control Fields -> no relevant BO Node found for 'Work Experience' under Business Object: EHHSS_INCIDENT.

Am I missing configuration or is this a program error?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Roy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209335
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Derk,

I am also facing same problem but not every time .See the below screen shot.

First record it's showing work Experience details.

Second Report,  same injured person but i can't see the work experience details.

I guess, This is not authorization and customization problem. Maybe system performance Issue. program is not Loading organizational structure information through HR integration immediately.

Check the below note as well as mention corrections instruction (Read coding). It may helpful for you.

Note 1807139 - Loading an organizational structure decreases performance

i will update you once implemented this note. Let us wait and see

Edward

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the standard delivered solution the fields on the work experience tab are controlled by the setting of the Regulation.  Regulation OSHA displays the "At Organisation since", and Berufsgenossenschaft (Germany) the "At Position since".

This is setup in field control.

Regards,

Michael

former_member209335
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Many Thanks  for your information. you are correct.

Edward

naveen_chepuri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

That was a good information.Very Useful. Thanks.

A question raised from your information. How do we find out REG_REP_TS is an technical name for field 'at Organisation since'?

I was looking at field by right click and technical help, but couldn't see technical name 'REG_REP_TS'  any where in the technical screen. Please advice.

Thanks,

Quantum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Quantum,

The name is determined from the Business Object - if you are feeling brave you can navigate to BOPF configuration using: /n/bobf/conf_ui

Here you can "see" the link between incident -> person involved -> Injury -> Time Data

The time data is "component" of the injury illness. i.e. part of the DB structure and this is what is being referred to in the configuration:

Quite cryptic

Regards, Warren

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a new profile to show both fields at the same time (At organization since / At position since):

But i was wondering... do you know if there are other fields available? I have tried some, but i'm not able to show them on the tab...

Thanks!

irene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irene,

There are different rules which are used, depending if an incident/accident is related to OSHA or BG.

In OSHA you also have the field [External Case Number] and the Fatality fields [Date - Location - Cause of Death) which are only shown and used for OSHA reporting.

Other fields are e.g. triggered by the country code and if an employee belongs to. e.g. US you are not allowed to show personal information (private address, phone, birthday etc) which are OK to show in e.g. DK.

EHSM is not only technique

So to identify the fields which are delivered default for each tab, require that you know what kind of information is required from the legal law regulations, where EHSM should be used.

I have tried to make a lookup of the fields in the portal, but I realized that the best result was to make some test flows with some cases from the countries I operated in + to have the info about legal law regulations and then test if I got/created the right information in the process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erik,

thanks for your answer. I agree that EHSM is not only technique. However, some of the fields you are mentioning, such as location or cause of death (or some of the others that are dependent on OSHA in the system) are not just used for that regulation... So it is interesting to know how the Field control works, so that you can make them available as well, since they are standard fields...

Regarding my question: I was thinking about other information related to work experience... which is not necessarily connected to regulations... for me it's more like additional information from HR which can help understand the incident. I was wondering if there were other standard fields that could be easily added through Field control, to check if they make sense for us.

Irene

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi Irene,
Last time I implemented EHSM I didn't find any 'hidden' fields except those which are controlled by the user company code and the regulation used in the country where the incident is recorded.
But there is several fields which a company need and in several of the tabs, there is space left to add/hide fields. E.g. SAP delivers the fields first and last name, but not initials which are most common to use in many companies. Such fields can easily be added by a programmer, since it is data you already have in the backend.
All fields from HR which are tranfered to those BP roles, which are used in EHSM can be added to the excisting tabs if there is space enough in the tab - otherwise you need to create a new tab with those fields.
Information about Work experience will be dependent of the selected Regulation.
The recommendation is - if you want to change this - hide the excisting field with the country logic and add your own field with you logic.
We faced the same demand in my last implementation and used did as described above:
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irene,

In order to "see" the fields available on the specific tab you need to view the web dynpro application configuration for the component, you can do this via SE80:

You then navigate into the floor plan manager to get to the specific tab you are looking at:

Click on the "Configure UIBB" button on the right and you will see the field level details of the information that is available on the tab:

As you can see there are there input fields and a radio button.

If you need to add fields for your specific requirement then you likely need to enhance the business object and include them.

Regards, Warren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is this only for OSHA and Berufsgenossenschaft (Germany)?

Can we get the work experience fields for other regulations also by doing any configurations?

Thanks!!

Regards,

Raghu.

former_member209335
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Derk,

Mr. Michael is correct. because, Already standard delivered solution customized  regulation OSHA  see Michael post.

You need to select the regulation when you gathering additional information steps.see the below process.

Select change regulation button and enable the OSHA regulation as default

Now, the work experience at the time if incident will display.

Final conclusion is need to select regulation as a OSHA.

Edward