cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

read pp master data-new routing not highlited

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap-pp gurus,

i have one issue related to read pp master data. please help me.

To one of my production order. while i am trying to do read pp master data through Goto-readpp master data. in that the new routing was not highlited.

To my routing long text was changed. after that i am trying to read pp master data. but the new routing was not highlited.

For this order operation conformation and grn hapened and again all the operation conformation and grn was cancelled. after that i tried for read pp master data. But it is not picking the new routing. my observation is In read pp master data-new routing was not highlited and one of my observation is for this order inspection lot observed in qa32 is in green colour stage. that means UD was accepted. i am suspecting this should be also cancelled then only read pp possible.please guide me. iam waiting for your reply.

regards,

mastan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

When you are doing Read PP master in CO02 , under Routing check Select new routing and please give the Explosion date as the date when you have changed the routing (give today date).

Thanks,

VNY.

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mastan,

check this,

Reading a New Routing

If one of the following questions is answered with yes then a new routing cannot be read in:

• Is the order partially or finally confirmed?
  • Is the order partially or completely delivered?
  • Do purchase orders for externally processed operations already exist?
  • Are there inspection lots for the order?
  • Are there future change records from the confirmation (parallelization)?

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all thanks to all sap gurus for the reply. Sorry for the late reply. i am new to the use of scn.com. Thats why i am unable to reply the Blog.

Dear Mangalraj,

To my order, conformations, goods posting, ud also happened. as per the information i got that after doing ud. read pp is not possible. Then what is the alternative solution to work with new routing.

And one more issue i faced during this period is While doing read pp to the order it is not picking the routing changes.

Routing : changes done through cewb. Here operation 150, 340 was changed with parameter effectivity 1053. But these changes are not reflecting in my work order while doing read pp.

For this order the following activities has done.

Goods issue (261) and reversal (262).

only Operation 10 confirmed and reverasal done.

ud was not done (Inspection lot is in red symbol).

I have checked all the routing effectivity dates and parameter effectity is given or not.

Please guide me. This is very urgent issue.

regards,

mastan.

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mastan,

As you said everything is reversed in your order except attached inspection lot.Than try to delete inspection lot from order(menu CO02>>functions>>insp. lot>>delete) and do read pp master data.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dee Joy,

Thanks for the reply,

As you said that inspection lot should be delete to the second issue (ud has not done) or for the first issue (ud has done ) as i posted. If it is second issue, i have done that inspection lot cancellation as you said route. But the read pp is not happening. As one of my known goy said that the document release date (10.10.2013)  is higher than the production order release date 10.08.2013. But read pp is not happening. He has given the temperary solution that the router card is given in PDF format with the changes in routing and mapl (manufacturing assembly part list) also and production order manual change. But the exact reason not find for the read pp is not happening.

Regards,

mastan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dee joy and sap gurus,

i am awaiting your reply.

Regards,

mastan.

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mastan,

Yes it was for lot which doesn't have UD. When read data again, I guess you are getting some message. If so please share that screen.though i wont be much help of u as there are many considerations for both cases that can addressed only by getting more info.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dee joy,

as per the information i got, read pp will not happen for the ud completed orders and i am not getting clarity in read pp for the orders which are not having ud completion.

Regards,

mastan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mangalraj,

I am coming again on this issue. Please clear me. This issue i am not able to understand where is the problem?

As per your questions of below

• Is the order partially or finally confirmed?

Ans: first operation confirmed and it is cancelled and goods movement happened with backflush and it is cancelled with 262 movement while operation cancellation

• Is the order partially or completely delivered?

ans: No

• Do purchase orders for externally processed operations already exist?

ans: No external processed operations.

• Are there inspection lots for the order?

ans: 03 inspection lot exist. But ud was not happen.

• Are there future change records from the confirmation (parallelization)?

ans: Future change records in the sense?

With the same scenario i have tested in development; But in development the new routing is enabling and routing changes are incorporated in the order. i have tested the scenario with the order of op 10 conformation with backflush goods issue and again it is cancelled in co13 and goods issues reversed with 262. In my routing i have added one more operation in cewb with parameter effectivity. The new operation is picking in my order while doing read pp for the above order.

The entaire scenario i have tested in one day. i.e order creation and release and op-10n conformation and reversal and in routing operation addition and read pp done in one day. please guide why in development it is working but in production it is not coming. i am sharing the screenshots of all data related. please guide me.

01)Order

02) order status

03) order goods issue 261 and 262 with ope conf and reversal

04) Inspection lot exists but ud not happen

05) log while doing read pp.

06) above screen log details.

07) new routing was not enable.

08) the screen after the above screen.

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Mastan.

former_member184737
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

As per the screenshot the balance of that order is not equal to Zero. That's the reason system is restrict to do the process. Please check the costing log by using menu option Goto-->Cost--->Analysis.

May be some of the component is not yet reversed properly or confirmation not cancelled properly (may have activity cost). Please check and analyse the cost and make the balance of that order as zero then try the same.

Please  post the cost analysis screenshot

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

in your screenshot of the error log the problem is caused by balance of that order different to zero.

You should check also in COGI transaction.

I don't think you will able to read newly PP data for this producition order there are too situations don't supported from standard control.

You advice you to close the production order in TECO status so that can analyze from CO activity and create a new production order

Let me know if my advise is wrong for your requirement.

Daniele

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AKS Sankar,

The issue was resolved by my off soure support person. But He was not saying the issue solution. As per your idea i am sharing the costing sheet of the order screenshot.it is showing as zero. But this screenshot i have taken after the issue resolved. Before that i have not seen the costing sheet; how it is. But now the error log with the order was not balanced with zero was not coming. Now i am sharing the entire screenshots step by step after resolving the issue. Please compare the these screenshots and previous screenshots and let me know the solution;how it is resolved?

01)Costing sheet.

02) Order header details with date

03) Order status details.

04) Log details.

05) New routing enabling.

Regards,

Mastan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Daniele,

The issue was resolved with my senior. But the solution i don't know. I have given the screenshots after issue was rosolved. Please let me know the solution with these screenshots. This i have shared in  our Mr.AKS reply.

Regards,

Mastan.

former_member242092
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Read PP master data is only useful if you have not done any activity/confirmation in the production order. If you have done any confirmation and then doing cancellation of production order in that case Read PP master data will not update the changes in production order.

In you case do the changes manually in your production order.

Regards,

RP Jaiswal

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

run CA02 for your routing, go to Header Details and make sure that Status field is set '4' (Released).