cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT/CST on Delivery Cost in Tax Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My requirement is business need to calculate Input Tax VAT/CST on certain delivery cost like freight and P&F.

The Scenario is that, freight and P&F charges are the delivery costs and separate vendor has assigned for that. So we can't remove Accrual and Condition Category as "B" (Delivery Cost). Hence the base value for tax procedure will be the Net Price+Discounts and on top of it VAT 18% (MWVS) is calculating.

So we need those two Freight and P&F values also to be added on the base value for tax calculation and on top of it VAT 18% (MWVS) tax should calculate.

Note: We are not using TAXINN or TAXINJ procedure because we need this for Nigeria. Our tax procedure is very simple as follows.

1000BASBBase Amount

1100MWASOutput Tax100

MWS
1200ZWASOutput Tax - AIRSI100

ZAS
1300MWVSInput tax100

VST
1400ZCIICI Input tax (Incl.)100

VST

Hope I am clear with my requirement kindly help us to map this.

Thanks and Regards

AKS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sudeep_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

In MM pricing (M/08), for your delivery cost condition, maintain subtotal 6.

In tax procedure (OBQ3), maintain 363 in BsType for the VAT / CST condition.

Regards,

Sudeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sudeep and AKPT,

I have tested with both 4 and 6 in subtotal field of MM Pricing procedure (M/08) with freight condition type and already put 363 in BsType against BASB and MWVC at tax Procedure (OBQ3) and tested but there was no result I got.

Even the same scenario I was done in my last implementation with TAXINN and it was successful. But i don't know why it is not getting done here..???

Awaiting for more solution....

Regards

AKS

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which is your tax procedure?

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using Z tax procedure and the condition types (5 only) which are used are given in my first post.

Thanks and Regards

AKS

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the subtotal is not working, you may need to write your own routine and insert it in calculation formula in tax procedure.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks AKTPM......That's the last option I do. before that I want to check is there any std. solution available or I missed some where some thing in config part so it is not calculating.

Regards

AKS

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain subtotal "4" against your delivery cost condition types in MM pricing procedure which are to be considered for tax base calculation. Create a new PO and test the scenario.

Hope its helpful.

Regards,

AKPT