cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C_THR12_65 versus C_THR12_66 - pls advise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can someone please let me know the difference between these exams. I understand 66 doesn't have payroll and netweaver basics.

But 66 has extra questions from OM, PA, Time Mgmt - does this mean the difficulty level will be higher since there is scope to ask more indepth questions from these sections?

Please advise. I need to take a date quickly now.

Regards

Shweta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

May I know if you have the latest version of the textbook? Does it a lot different from EPH5 ? Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Anirban and Jayasree

Former Member
0 Kudos

HiShweta,

65 is also contains few of Netweaver questions, mainly OM, PA, & TM. Don't be too bookish, questions are in general, practical what you study just recall for the exam. For 66, its a bit advanced. However the questions would be easy to you, you might be confused with the choices which reflects to be similar in answer. Choose one with confidence, you have enough time, read thrice before you click.

All The Best.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May I know if anyone have latest THR10 and THR12 study material for C_THR_66 EPH6 exam? Where I can get the latest version in order to cover all the topics in EPH6 exam.

Thanks,

Tania_Patel
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Shumu,

did you manage to find  latest THR10 and THR12 study material for C_THR_66 EPH6 exam?

I also need it. If so, could you please forward it to me?

ManyThanks

former_member219162
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

As you could see there are many topics difference between 66 & 65. Course in 66 has more topics from HR core modules and questions would cover almost entire SAP HR. Obviously, this mean you need to have more in depth knowledge of HCM module. Questions asked would be covering many topis in course 66, than in 65.