Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No delivery to SMS:9XXXXXXX15 due to problem with communication connection

krishna_k19
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Good morning all..

I Configured SMS Configuration in SCOT and i added one service in SICF also , then also i'm not able to sending a messages .

Im passing URL , User id & password everything correct only .

If i run Standard program "SWN_TEST_SEND_SMS1" to send SMS it is showing "BCS document with key RAW38000000000114 sent" but messages is not received.

Thanks & Regards,

Krishna

6 REPLIES 6

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the status of message in SOST?

Thanks

Nabheet

0 Kudos

Hi,

It is showing in waiting status, if i go to SCOT and starting the send process then it is becoming error .

Thanks & Regards,

Krishna

0 Kudos

Hi

okie fine..What is the error you get? Please paste the screen shot may be some issue with configuration

thanks

Nabheet

0 Kudos

Hi,

"Express document "Cannot be sent: test sms" received from author "K KRISHNA"" this error i'm getting .

Can you just explain , what and all properties i've to check for whether i did correct configuration or not.  No delivery to SMS:9XXXXXX15 due to problem with communication connection

Thanks & Regards,

Krishna

0 Kudos

Please check oss note 455140 for checking your configuration

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your help it is working fine,In scot some parameter is missed i corrected , its working fine.

Thanks & Regards,

Krishna