Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STAUTHTRACE

Former Member

Hi,

Recently I came across with the enhanced one and user friendly transaction code to evaluate the trace results, it's "STAUTHTRACE: Using the System Trace to Record Authorization Checks". However it has the limitations to provide us only with the authorization successful/failures logs, but the logs are very much explanatory in itself and quite easier to use.

I might be late in exploring it but thought of sharing this across. For more details, kindly go to: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/92/7ac87d293a47d8a17368c9f45661f4/content.htm

BR,

Ameet Kumar

5 REPLIES 5

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ameet,

Thanks a lot for the information. Mighty Useful.

Regards

Deepak M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks useful Information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

Thank you for giving valuable information.

Tcode [STAUTHTRACE] does not exists in my server [EHP -4] .

Kindly tell me in which EHP, it is available.

------

Regards,

Vijay

0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

Its available within EHP6 release.

Many other features & auth checks have been provided by SAP within this release. Eg Tcode: SECPOL [auth objects S_SECPOL & S_SECPOL_A].

Thanks,

Sunny Doshi

0 Kudos

Hi,

please note that STAUTHTRACE is not an ERP / ECC but a Basis feature.  You will get a nice version with NW Basis 700 SP27, 701 SP12, 702 SP12, 730 SP8 and 731 SP5 (and it is of course part of NW740).  See also SAP Note 1707841 and related Notes.

Regards,

Birger