cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA: "MPT Exceeded" after first return from customer status (SM 7.1 SP08)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I've got a very strange error in my Incident Management scenario after upgrading from SP05 to SP08:

1. End-user creates an incident (status New)
  2. Processor takes it in process (status In process)
  3. Processor sends incident to end-user (status Customer Action, MPT usage calculation stops):

And now end-user returns back the incident to processor (status In Process). Total customer durations are updated, ToDo By date is recalculated with them:

As you can see MPT status is green (and even far from Warning). But if you look at processing log you can see that status MPT Exceeded is set. And it is set by end-user while switching status from Customer Action to In process:

And the status is deleted when:

• processor sets customer status again
  • SLA escalation job executes:

I've checked several notes:

SAP NoteStatus
Note 1892046 - SLA: status "MPT Exceeded" is set incorrectlyCompletely implemented
Note 1771607 - AI_CRM_PROCESS_SLA: SLA user status is not set correctlyCannot be implemented
Note 1896718 - SLA Processing - correction of various minor issuesCompletely implemented

Has anybody faced such a problem?

BR,

Artem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Artem,

Were you able to resolve this issue?

regards,

Grace

artemzhegalin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, Algrace.

I couldn't resolve that issue in SP08. But when our system was upgraded to SP11 that error dissapeared.

artemzhegalin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, .

I've found a fresh SAP note - may be it will help you: 2079516 - SLA: MPT status is set to "100% MPT Exceeded" incorrectly

BR, Artem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'd like to update my issue.

I've localized this problem (it appeared that this problem is actual for SP05 and SP08)..

As we know - statuses IRT/MPT Warning/ are set with programm AI_CRM_PROCESS_SLA. In my case it is set by end-user while first returning of incident in processing.

I've traced his authorizations while returning incident back in status "In process".

And I've found out that if end-user has authorizations in B_USERSTAT for "MPT Exceeded" (I mean authorization key BERSL) - he will set not only In process, but also MPT Exceeded. And if the user doesn't have that authorizations - he will not.

And it seems that the most easy way is just to delete authorizations for SLA-statuses. But also I think that there is a programm error, because:

• status MPT Exceeded is set only if the end-user returns incident to processor after 2-3 minutes of last status change (if the period is less - status MPT Exceeded is not set)
  • end-user should not set SLA-statuses at all

BR,

Artem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are also experiencing the same situation. However, upon checking the authorization, end user was not provided with authorization for status. Any idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hllo  Artem,

A new version of SLA note is available 1999320 - SLA calculation wrongly set IRT and MPT escalation status

Maybe will help.

BR,

K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello kamil,

We have already implemented the note but now, the user status is till set to warning or exceeded by the customer.

regards,

Grace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

you can check for missing config from scratch follow the instruction steps here 1913133 - SLA configuration hints for SAP Solution Manager 7.1,

and also check the sap notes relevant to the time duration wrong like,

1926540 - Wrong timestamp calculation on service request dates

Note 1681942 - SLA: Due date not updated with customer durations

Note 1674375 - SLA: Customer durations not applied correctly

Please check that helps

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

Please check th below scn document Step-4.Define Settings for Durations

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-46493

Note 1892046 - SLA: status "MPT
Exceeded" is set incorrectly

Also check the link https://websmp210.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000789962012E

Rg,

Karthik

former_member541232
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

Yes, I am facing similar kinda issue. I am working on SP04 and this is happening in many cases MPT/IRT excceded/warning status are entered even though actual SLA is not hit.

These SLA user status are reflected in incident search and gives wrong status result.

I thought 'Note 1771607 - AI_CRM_PROCESS_SLA: SLA user status is not set correctly' would be an answer to this, but cannot be implemented.

I have an open thread to my issue http://scn.sap.com/thread/3425635

Also, i have not set any email escalations on SLA warnings.

If you find any solution, please do let me know.

Regards,

AD