cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equity Pick Up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I get error "RUN_LOGIC:Accounts and entities do not match data in application CONSOL" when I run the Equity Pick Up (EPU) business rule from a data manager package. What does this mean?

Entity is shared between Ownership and Consol models. Ownership has O_Account and Consol has Account dimension.

When I run the EPU from the Equity Pick Up Monitor, it attempts to run 3 processes. The first one is the right one and completes successfully. The other two result in errors. The extra runs look like they conform to the 2 hierarchies we have in the Entity dimension. Why is it doing this and how do I stop it?

EPM 10 does not provide an option to select either RptCurrency or Scope on a legal Type model. Both are required. For the Equity Pick Up we only require results to post to the Owner Entity. The Scope dimension seems to be redundant. However, when the EPU is kicked off from the Euity Monitor there's an additional process fro Currency translation on a Scope member. Can we stop the monitor from running the translation?

I appreciate any answers to one or all three questions. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aggie. I'm facing the same issue, have you ever found a solution for it?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Esteban,

Which of the issues did you have? There are several holes in the EPU user guide.

What worked for me is having two members in the Scope dimension, one with Currency_Type G and the other N, and script below which I ran from a data mgt package. I gave up on the EPU Monitor.

*RUN_PROGRAM EQUITY_PICKUP

CATEGORY = %CATEGORY_SET%

TID_RA = %TIME_SET%

ENTITY = id of Entity at the top of the holding hierarchy

CURRENCY = USD

INCREMENTAL_MODE=

*ENDRUN_PROGRAM

*COMMIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agnes, I'm very grateful for your reply. I'm running the consolidation program but I'm getting the same problem description:

RUN_LOGIC:Accounts and entities do not match data in application Ownership

model: Consolidation. Package status: ERROR

I did the configuration properly:

This is my logic script.

*RUN_PROGRAM CURR_CONVERSION

TID_RA = %TIME_SET%

GROUP = %CONSOSCOPE_SET%

RATEENTITY = GLOBAL

INCREMENTAL_MODE = X

*ENDRUN_PROGRAM

*RUN_PROGRAM CONSOLIDATION

GROUP = %CONSOSCOPE_SET%

TID_RA = %TIME_SET%

*ENDRUN_PROGRAM

I will appreciate any help. Best regards.