cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode : CJ20N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I want to send a notification when there is a change in the system status in CJ20N.. You see this field(System Status) on Basic data tab in CJ20N....

Please suggest how to achieve this,,,

Thank you

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pokrakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some statuses already have events are associated with them. I would suggest performing whatever actions you want to send notifications for and checking the event trace (SWEL). If there are no events that suit your purpose then you can configure a euro to be raised, whenever any statuses are changed. This is done in transaction BSVW - System Statuses. If I remember correctly, the status object for projects is PRJ or PRN.

Status management is very flexible. You can create custom events in a delegated subtype and trigger these using status management for in the status change you want.

Hope that helps,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike ,

I have created a subtype ZBUS2001 based on the object BUS2001(Project Definition) and created a event Statuschanged in the business object.

In BSVW i made a new entry with statusOT as PDN and BusinessOT as ZBUS2001 and the event Statuschanged.

I am recieving the following error :

Status object and Business object type keys incompatible

Please let me know how to correct this.

Thank you

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

You wont be able to use it for Project definition object, but check if you can use BO BUS2054 i.e. WBS element for your purpose.

Regds,

Akshay

pokrakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As with most subtype extensions you need to delegate the BUS2001 to your Z subtype (SWO1 -> Settings -> Delegate). The BSVW entry should then refer to BUS2001.ZEVENT. This definitely works. Also, in BSVW always use the dropdown to slect your BO.

Cheers,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike ,

I am getting the same error even after doing what you suggested..

It still says :

Status object and business object type keys incompatible

Thank you

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike ,

It still says :

Thank you

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay ,

It still says :

Thank you

Srinivas

pokrakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you use the dropdown in BSVW?

Also, what system are you working on? CRM works different and you may need to use a different object type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

As I had already suggested, pls note that:

You wont be able to use PDN for Project definition object, but you can use BO BUS2054 i.e. WBS element for your purpose.

So you need to check if you can base your scenario on WBS element.

Reason being - the domain used for PSPNR is different in BO keys and in status object

Hope this helps.

Regds,

Akshay

Answers (0)