cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal reports connection Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I upgraded from SAP 8.82 to 9.0 and since then the crystal report writer connection for SBO is gone. I found a document that shows how to fix it but i cannot find half of the files found in that document. Has any one been able to fix this issue. Do you know if SAP came out with a patch to fix this error? I have attached the screen shot below.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I solved with this SAP note

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lcyZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F6465...

"1532509 - Can not import Crystal Report template into SAP Business One

Symptom

Crystal Report templates can not import into SAP Business One

or Error "no matching records found" occurred after importing crystal report template to SAP Business One and try to open it. ..."

I had the problem that would not let me import CR reports to SAP and this fix me, and maybe solve your problem too

Regards,

Iván F. Vanegas

julie_jamieson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in the Packages folder in your installation / upgrader package for SAP. There should be a folder called SAP CRAddin Installation.

Try running that and see if it resolves the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan,

Do you solved?

Let me know, i have the same problem

Thanks and Regards,

Iván Fernando

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Ivan. However, I found a work around. I installed crystal reports on another workstation and then ran the crystal report integration on it and it works. The one installed on the server still does not work.

regards

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan,

SBO 9.0 support Crystal Reports 2011 not 2008.

Install Crystal report 2011 and check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have crystal reports 2011, but it's still not working.

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked with my reply?

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nagarajan,

I have already tried that solution but the I cannot perform the 2 step that is mentioned in the document because I am not able  to find that file(2.Change 'B1CRBridge.dll'). That is why I started this discussion in the first place. Have you actually tried this solution?

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check SAP note 1758302 - Error while connecting to Crystal & http://scn.sap.com/thread/3383623

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan