SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procedures

0 Kudos

Hello,

I just made the configuration for including the procedures in the cases. When I tested it, the system showed the message NE519 Number range interval not found. It asks me to complete the information for the object ISH-NLEI. I've checked the number object and it has the information the message says it must have.

What can it be? I checked the events and they are active for the center, as well as the catalog. Is there something else that I haven't configured?

Best regards,

Lisbeth

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisbeth,

The NLEI is the central information for all the Service that you Order either from NL10N, or Clinical Order (NWP1) or the Procedure Order and NLEI has the unique service sequential number (LNRLS) which when you compare with NICP (Object) field should be same.

It means a service sequential number (number range objects or service sequential number) in NLEI is not getting generated.

Internally, when you save a service either from NL10N or Procedure Order or Clinical Order, the system generates a Service Sequential Number which may start with 900000 or 900001 based on the number of services you try to create and when you save these ( NL10N or Procedure Order or Clinical Order), the system internally assigns these number 900000 or 9000001 a service sequential number(current number from the number range object)which is a primary key for NLEI table.

Hope this might put some light on ur issue.

Regards,

A Sustainer

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

0 Kudos

Dear Lisbeth

Procedures are stored in table NICP, so have a look on number-object ISH_NICP

Regards

Herbert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisbeth,

The NLEI is the central information for all the Service that you Order either from NL10N, or Clinical Order (NWP1) or the Procedure Order and NLEI has the unique service sequential number (LNRLS) which when you compare with NICP (Object) field should be same.

It means a service sequential number (number range objects or service sequential number) in NLEI is not getting generated.

Internally, when you save a service either from NL10N or Procedure Order or Clinical Order, the system generates a Service Sequential Number which may start with 900000 or 900001 based on the number of services you try to create and when you save these ( NL10N or Procedure Order or Clinical Order), the system internally assigns these number 900000 or 9000001 a service sequential number(current number from the number range object)which is a primary key for NLEI table.

Hope this might put some light on ur issue.

Regards,

A Sustainer

0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks to both of you. I was looking for a procedure number-object, but I didn't find any. With this, the procedure works perfectly.

Best regards,

Lisbeth