Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close a model dialog box by custom button

mahesh_jagnani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement where we are calling a subscreen from a normal screen and the in that subscreen we are calling a model dialog box.

I have created one custom button in that model dialog box i,e CANCEL.We are calling model dialog box from subscreen.

Once user see the model dialog box and want to close it,he will press close button,in that case we want to user back in the subscreen and the model dialog box should be closed.

Can u please help me how to do this.

Thanks

Mahesh

3 REPLIES 3

mahesh_jagnani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Anyone,

Please help.

0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh-

If I understand correctly you want to display a pop-up and once user press close window button, you want to display previous screen.

For logic you can check source code written in FM : 'TERM_CONTROL_EDIT' statement '

CALL SCREEN 100 STARTING AT 5 5.'

-Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe I do not understand the problem, but it seems to me that you are describing exactly how it would work normally.  Is it acting different from the way you describe? 

Also if you are simply needing to display a message or a small amount of data, there are SAP written function modules to display messages and data.  You can find many of them by searching for function modules that start with POPUP_TO*