cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta extraction. HRLDAP_PERNR is not filled when change infotype 2003

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guru!

Could you please help me to solve issue with Delta extraction from HCM to IDM?

I have HCM (NW702, SAP_HRGXX and SAP_HRRXX version -  604-0049).

I want to use option "Delta download" for RPLDAP_EXTRACT_IDM.

I have activated BADI implementations:

BAdI HRPAD00INFTY  implementation HR_LDAP_EXTRACT_PA

BAdI HRPAD00INFTYDB  implementation HR_LDAP_EXTRACT_PA_ITF

BAdI HRBAS00INFTY  implementation HR_LDAP_EXTRACT_PD

When I do any changes in infotype 0001, 0002 or 1000 or many others, report RPLDAP_EXTRACT_IDM with option "Delta download" works correct (entries added to table  HRLDAP_PERNR and then can be uploaded to IDM).

But when I do changes in infotype 2003 (Substitutions), unfortutelly, changed personal numbers are not passed to HRLDAP_PERNR. Changes in IT2003 what I did:  create, prolong or delete Substitution position or it's period (stard, end), I see all these changes in my query for extraction.

How can I say HCM system to check for IT2003 changes and add them to table HRLDAP_PERNR?

Thanks in advance,

Natalia.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

keith_zhang
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Natalia,

I went through these BADI implementations' codings, I guess it may because these example implementations have not taken infotype 2003 into account, so have not pushed such personnel number into the delta table. You may also check their documentations for reference.

You may can also raise a SAP CSN message on their component(probably is 'BC-BMT-OM') to confirm this. Then if it is indeed the case, maybe you need to create(or adjust these examples) to your own implementation accordingly to realize that.

BR, Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Keith Zhang,

thanks for help!

Maybe this information will be helpfull for somebody:

Our ABAPer add Z-implemenation to HRPAD00INFTY to put all changes in infotype 2003 into HRLDAP_PERNR.

Steps:

1. Call transaction SE18. Enter the
    BAdI name HRPAD00INFTY and choose Implementation  CREATE.
  2. Enter the name which starts ‘Z’.
  3. Add code in the method IN_UPDATE.
  4. Copy code with Implementation
    HR_LDAP_EXTRACT_PA and enter in  self method Z…
  5. Change the lines for infotype 2003  <fs_image>-infty = '2003'.
keith_zhang
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Natalia,

Thanks for sharing.

BR, Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

How would one go about adding a new infotype relationship to the query that is used to generate the HCM data for IdM? I would like to add relationship 530 that is defined on IT 1001 to this query.

ChrisPS
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,
                as this thread was alreday answered probably best (in future) to open
a new thread. Just helps keep the forums tidy.

On the topic you would also need to complete the mappings
on the HCM LDAP and map this to an new attribute in IdM (assuming
there isn't one already existing for the Infotype).

Regards,

Chris

IdM SCN Moderator

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Check out this SAP Help page (note box): Standard procedure is to only export infotypes 0000, 0001, 0002, 0105. If you want to export other infotypes you have to code

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwidmic_72/helpdata/en/ba/60b50232d3495fb6338fd963e7af67/content.htm?fra...