cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC Workflow going into auto approval after activating process controlled workflow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are still using application controlled workflow and intend to switch over to process controlled workflow.

We have done the below in our test system:

1. Activated process controlled workflow for Shopping Carts
  2. Actiaved link to WS40000014
  3. Generalized tasks for the task groups 40000003 and 40000007
  4. Copied the BC Sets provided by SAP from client 000 to our test system

We observe that 9EV_SC_00S is the evaluation ID assigned to the business object BUS2121

Upon ordering shopping carts - the workflow is getting picked up correctly. Confirmed the same in BBP_PD.

How ever the shopping carts are going into auto approval.

SWI6 does not work for the shopping carts with the new workflow.

However SLG1 gives the below log and we could conclude that the system is picking up the LAST option in the TRUTH TABLE during schema determination (event 0EV999).

Please help with the gaps in my understanding.

To order the shopping cart - we are using a catalog item (which is linked to a backend contract). ie., we are using an approved source of supply.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

according to your log - everything is correct. None of schemas are relevant.

Check the decision table

Pay attention, that only one of conditios must be true.

Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the direction Konstantin.

I was using a catalog item and found that the product category i used did not fall under any qualifying criteria of all the expressions linked to the truth table.

We created a material group WF01 which is under the purview of the first entry in the truth table.

Replicated this material group into SRM to enable shopping for it.

Upon raising a shopping cart, we face an error.

Process schema not found.

Upon clicking on OK, the entire shopping cart window closes.

SLG1 again to the rescue.

I atleast observe that the first schema 9B_SC_SCHEME_EX01 returns X.

But there is the auto approval scheme too which is true 9B_SC_SCHEME_EX99.

We do not know how to proceed.

We are just beginning to understand this approval framework and want to use the standard BC Set before deciding if we need our own or revert back to application controlled workflow (since its an upgrade project).

Please help.

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why won't you implement your own shoema determination?

Check my blog post with example.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not have developer access and we have still not involved the technical team actively. I am testing the waters as of now.

Your blog is very detailed and it definitely does not harm to get it replicated in a jiffy. Thank you.

Will try troubleshooting the problem with the BC Set in parallel.

Hope you can give a hint as to what might be wrong?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mars,

It is getting approved as in the BRF configurations , you need to specify the rule for automatic rejection in case there is not agent determined. you need to configure BRF in SPRO so that it will go and evaluate the scheme and the agent determination at each level.

Thanks

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

Hope your are doing well.

I am also getting the same issue as described by Maars and in my scenario i have enabled the BC sets /SAPSRM/T_SC_600_000_SP04.

In my system SC is going to the Auto approval (/SAPSRM/T_SC_600_000_SP04 returns X) and non of the process schema is getting processed.

Can you please help me to confirure atleast 9B_SC_SCHEME_EX01 and tell me how the process schema gets processed by system.

Thanks,

Ankur Goyal

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur Goyal,

please check following post.

Regards

Konstantin