cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when modifying or deleting clock in / out in WDA Clock in / out corrections

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am facing an error on the clock in/out corrections WDA application. We are on EHP5 with:

EA-HR6050038SAPK-60538INEAHRSAP Enterprise Extension HR

The error appears when an employee tries to modify or delete the cocking provided by the subsystem (this means trying to change the TEVEN entry with ORIGF = ' ')

The error does not happen if the employee creates a new clock in/out from this application or if he changes an entry created through this application (this means that will change the TEVEN entry with ORIGF = 'E').

I have also confirmed to modify / delete a manual clock in / out entry (created through PA30 for example) and we get the same error. I realized that this error always appear if we modify / delete a clocking that will correspond with a TEVEN entry with ORIGF <> 'E'.

Delete a clock-out entry:

Generated dump:

Is there any correction note that we can apply? I have enclosed the ST22 dump gerenated each time I click on "OK" when modifying / deleting these clockings. (Note: the dump is generated on the "OK" button, so before clicking on "Save").

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
AS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved implementing SAP notes:

Answers (0)