Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of items on IHC bank statement

former_member581986
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the following problem: when I have created an internal bank statement in transaction F9N7, the FINSTA IDOC contains 2 items but I have expected only one item. Can you confirm 2 items are correct or what should be checked in customizing to suppress one of those items.

Details:

two company codes S (subsidiary) and H (headquarter, IHC centre), both in the same SAP system ERP 6.04.

1. Company code S has an open vendor invoice, 100 EUR.
  2. Company code S runs F110, house bank in IHC centre is used, PAYEXT IDOC is generated.  Accounting: vendor (clearing) debit,  waiting account credit.
  3. In the IHC centre, IHC payment order is generated, status flagged for posting.
  4. In transaction IHC0, the payment order is posted.
  5. F9N7 generates the FINSTA IDOC, but it contains two items, 100 EUR debit, and another item 100 EUR credit. If I post the bank statement in company code S, I would expect only one item with accounting: waiting account from step 1 (clearing) debit,  IHC liabilities credit.  With 2 items in the statement, I could trick it out by posting:
    a) waiting account from step 1 (clearing) debit / adjustment acct. credit
    b) adjustment acct. (from a) debit, IHC liabliities credit.
    After a) + b) I have the same situation, but I have posted 2 unneccesary items to "adjustment account".
    My feeling is that I should not have 2 items in the statement, only one..

Actually, when I post the payment order in transaction IHC0, I can realize that 2 new records are inserted into table BKKIT.

The only difference between these 2 records are the following:

• Amount (+100 EUR vs., -100 EUR) (fields T_AMOUNT and A_AMOUNT)
  • PAYMETHOD (0001 vs. blank)
  • TRNSTYPE (0150 Bank Transfer vs 5110 Credit Transfer)
  • ITEMTYPE (01 Ordering party vs.,02 Recipient)
  • REF_ACEXT (bank account no. of external vendor vs. virtual bank account number of subsidiary S with IHC) (similarly REF_BANKS, REF_BANKL, REF_NAME)

I am wondering if it is possible to suppress one of these records from being generated in table BKKIT.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member581986
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Just noticed this is sill marked as unanswered.

The problem was that the wrong settlement account has been assigned, that's why company code S has received a statement for both items (outgoing and incoming).

Answers (0)