cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

click once setup not installing crystal report runtime pre- requisite while updating from file location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a dotnet windows application in which i am using crystal reports, built using  vs 2005, installed on a machine using click once setting. Till now the application is working fine. but when i am migrating my application from vs 2005 to 2010 and deploying it onto the test environment, at the time when client is opening the application through application shortcut ,the crystal report runtime for vs 2010 is not installing on the client machine. However i have mentioned it as a prerequisite and also the crystal report runtime setup is there in the Application deployed location.

Help really appreciated.

Regards,

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ALL: Is there no one to answer this question? Its urgent.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ashish

Remember, these are community forums, not support as such. Thus you may get an answer, you may not, it may be timely, it may not. If this is a critical issue, please create a phone incident here:

http://store.businessobjects.com/store/bobjamer/en_US/pd/productID.98078100

As far as the issue at hand.

How do you know the crystal report runtime for vs 2010 is not installing on the client machine? What error messages do you get? What are the symptoms? Behavior?

Try searching these forums; search box is in the top right corner. A simple search string like 'crystal clickonce net' will return a number of resources.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

Share Your Knowledge in SCN Topic Spaces

Former Member
0 Kudos

During installation i am getting "Unable to install application.The application require that assembly CrystalDecisions.Windows.Form Version 13.0.2000.0 to be installed in GAC first."

One thing more, when i am installing the application by clicking Setup.exe file, then in that case it is installing crystal report runtime pre-requisites ,but when i am clicking the application shortcut on my window, in that case it is showing above error.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you able to do the ClickOnce install as a brand new install? E.g.; on a computer that never had the app before?

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes in that case Clickonce is working fine, but in case of existing application its not working.

Answers (0)