cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue related to coma & decimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Recently our system was migrated from ORACLE data base to SYBASE data base. Most of the user ID's are working fine with out any issue till now. Today around 10 AM for one of the user started to create entries for production order CO01.

Here the issue comes say my planned quantity is in 15.50 Kg's after the quantity is entered then system is considering as 1,550 kg's as in our storage locations we are maintaining the stock in decimals due to it is considering the coma the value is becoming more quantity and while creating the order it is not allowing to release and showing the deficit quantity.

Please let me know what would be the reason and solution as well or any flash lights please on urgent basis.....

Regards,

Madhu.G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206498
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Please check the decimal notation in SU3 transaction for the user. It can be different for each user.

Regards,

Julian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Julian,

Thanks for your valuable input, yes as you said user to user profile is been changed so now i got the solution.

But the t-code used to edit it is SU01.

Thanks for immediate response will be in touch with you for further PP/QM discussions. If possible please give me your personal mail id for subject chatting.

Thanks & Regards,

Madhu.G

Answers (0)