cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTW1A: BADI for additional selections from BKPF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts

I am struggeling with implementing note 1906078. Point 3 mentions the following:

3. Create BADI Implementation EXTRACT_TXW_FI_POS with Enhancement Implementation ZTXW_FI_POS, implementing class ZCL_TXW_SELECT and with Description 'Additional fields to be filled in customer include'.

I never created a BADI before, so I am a bit confused about how to add this one correctly. As far I go as follows:

- Call transaction SE18

- Choose "Enhancement Spot", but which name is the correct one here? EXTRACT_TXW_FI_POS or ZTXW_FI_POS?

- Click create

- Which one is the correct "Composite Enhancement Spot"? (ZTXW_FI_POS or EXTRACT_TXW_FI_POS)

- Should I enter any "Superord. Comp. Enhancem. Spot" here?

Thanks for your time, any help will be appreciated!

Kind regards

Jann

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reason why I found it so hard to implement is, that I had not implemented note 1923322 before... Was not mentioned anywhere.

former_member386252
Discoverer
0 Kudos

hello,

can you please brief us how you implemented oss note 1906078. we are also facing same issue at point three.

Thanks in advance.

former_member386252
Discoverer
0 Kudos

yes got it.

in note 1906078 after working with step1 note 1906078 is implemented in snote.

then step 3 is followed to create badi implementation in t-code se19.

now implement note 1923322 .

once note 1923322 is sucessfully implemented then implement 4th step in note 1906078 and activate.

that's it.

done.

p_soobhany
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you provide screen shots of you implementations. I am also blocked and unable to progress further.

Thanks in advance

Parvez

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to implement note 1923322.

I am new to SAP Notes, can you pls let me know in step 3 for oss note 1906078. How you did you achieve this? I am new to badi so detailed explanation will be helpful.

3. Create BADI Implementation EXTRACT_TXW_FI_POS with Enhancement Implementation ZTXW_FI_POS, implementing class ZCL_TXW_SELECT and with Description 'Additional fields to be filled in customer include'.

thanks

p_soobhany
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello , have you had any success with step 3.

I am also stuck on this point.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please have a look at note 1923322

p_soobhany
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying.

I have already implemented that note. I don't understand how that note helped you. I have read it over several times and still having no clues.

I have tried several ways and still no success.

A few screen shots from your part would be very welcomed.

Also how did you update the methods. I 'm also at lost here.

BTW, i created

So, you can post your help in the new post so as not to pollute an already answered post.

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SE18 with BADI name BADI_TXW_DATA_SELECTION_QUERY.. Follow the steps under

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/44/f518d884056c30e10000000a114a6b/frameset.htm

You can figure out the rest easy..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, now I have a point to start with... But the rest is - at least in my opinion - not that easy. This may be related to my experience with BADIs so far.

Thanks, I will try my best.