cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage issue (after 1 hour execution)

rami_reddy4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have developed web dynpro java application to fetch the KM Resources. So some times I am getting Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage issue after 1 hour exeuction (because of KM resources having huge data).

I have tested in 2 ways.

Web Dynpro Java (7.01)

I have tested the appliction from web dynpro java (right click the Appliction --> Deploy and New Archive Run)

Using Portal  (7.01)

Created Portal iView for web Dynpro Java applicaitona and tested the application.

Using above 2 ways I am getting Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage issue when it will take morethan 1 hour execution.

Suppose it will take below 1 hour exection its working fine.

Any immediate response is very helpful and will be awarded with high points.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sharathmg
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is always a server time-out for any execution.

1 Hr is a very long time for any execution and expectedly the server would be giving you the timeout.

Note: As a discipline pls. do not make open offer to reward points. We are all equal in the forum and intend to help each other. Points are just a way or recognizing/encouraging participation.

Kindly refrain from such blatant advertisement to reward points.

Regards,

Sharath

rami_reddy4
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sharath, for Provding the information.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI rami,

if you are getting such error as internet explorer cannot display the webpage then most probably your server is in restart phase , like the application you are running is consuming most of your server resources so it i not able to continure further in worst cases it will restart.

And as sharth as suggested please dont make such statements to offer points , it is a place to exchange information and help each other

Cheers

Regards

Govardan