Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 Upgrade from Virsa 4.0

former_member294400
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I am back with some questions for a upgrade project from Virsa 4.0 to GRC 10 SP13. I am experienced in GRC 10 implementation for all 4 modules of AC but doing upgrade 1st time so need some support for my queries

We are implementing ARA & EAM.

1. What all are the challenges we will face during the upgrade from Virsa 4.0 to GRC 10 SP13? OR  what we need to focus on?

2. Once system is upgraded with GRC 10 SP13 we will do all configuration as in fresh implementation, then we need to export the rulesets from Virsa 4.0 to format which GRC 10 accepts right? if yes how to convert to the format accepted by new version?

3. Is there a way for exporting and importing Mitigation controls from older version to GRC 10? or we need to do it directly in GRC 10?

4.Can someone tell me what all features are added in SP13 pls? which are not in earlier versions?

Thanks in advance for the support.

Thanks

Maltesh J

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saksham
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Maltesh,

Kindly refer to the below SAP notes

1243085- Please check the migration documents section under note 1243085.

1822778 - Master Note for SAP Access Control 10.0 - Support Pack 13

1724523 - Master Note for SAP Access Control 10.0 - Support Pack 10

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Saksham Minocha

former_member294400
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Coleen & Saksham.

Can someone answer 1st 3 questions pls?

Thanks

Maltesh J

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

4.Can someone tell me what all features are added in SP13 pls? which are not in earlier versions?

Go to SAP marketplace and you will find a master note for the SP listing all the changes

With GRC, other than SP10 that brought in decentralized EAM, most of the SP is delivering bug fixes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Colleen Lee

we have done migration virsa 4.0 to grcac 10.1 (with no errors) but some data (migation ids , risk ids are missing).

kindly guide me.thanks

regards,

karunakar

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Karunakar

This is quite an old thread. I recommend you create your own question/discussion and explain what you have done and what errors you have received.

You will get more attention (and assistance) from the reset of the community

Regards

Colleen