Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML based Adobe Form: Empty Data View

rahul_mb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing a wierd issue while developing a WD application with Adobe Form Embedded in it. First I will explain the steps that I have followed and after that I will expalin the issue:

1. Created the WD component with window and view and activated the component.

2. Created a NODE under the context of the view and two child nodes under this node. Also I have selected the fields required in each node from the dictionary structure.

3. Added an UI element 'INTERACTIVE FORM' and entered a name in the field 'templatesource' and then double clicked on the adobe form name.

4. System asked for the interface and the context to be mapped. I have mapped the parent node adn created the adobe form and interface.

5. Now I went inside the adobe form and then to the layout of the form. Here I selected the DATA view tab.

Here I am facing the issue. I am not able to see the context details under the DATA view tab.

I had earlier created similar WD applications and everything was working as expected. I think this is some issue from the BASIS side. If anyone among you has came across such an issue, then it would be really great if you could show some light on this issue.

Regards,

Rahul MB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Am facing the same issue. How did you solve your mentioned problem?

Thanks and Regards

Siva.

rahul_mb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Some patch upgrade solved the issue. But I don't have the details. Better you contact the BASIS team right away.

Regards,

Rahul Muraleedharan.

0 Kudos

Thanks Rahul.

I contacted Basis team and waiting for response from them. Will let you know if this solve my problem.

Regards

Siva.