cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA32 No inspection plan could be found

Former Member
0 Kudos

there are 4 inspection lots i have to do , when i used t-code QA32 make inspection lots > Insp.specifications >click "task list/spec."

show"No inspection plan could be found" !

i found the problem , because the inspection plan(QP01) is created on 14/oct , and the valid date is also the same.

And inspection lots are created before 14/oct...

so ...what can i do now ??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

hi Blenky,

Lot was created before 14th oct, and Inspection plan was created on 14th Oct with valid date 14th oct.

Go to QA32

Select inspection lot , go to inspection spec. TAB, click Task list/spec. if error occurs go to key date in inspection instructions tab and change the date to todays date then click the Task list / Spec, definitely the system will accept the Task list and click sample claculation.

revert me in case of any problem.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

arunsapqm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kinldy change the Key date in Insp.spec Tab in QA02 Tcode & save refresh.

Regards,

M.Arunkumar

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lin,

This generally occurs when you have not assigned the material to respective inspection plan. System status would be CRTD for these inspection lots.

Go to QP02, enter the Group, select the task list and then click on material assignment tab, provide the material, group counter and plant ans save the inspection plan.

Next go to QA32, select the inspection lots, click on tab inspection lot (next to results), go to inspection specification, change the key date to current date, click on task list/spec, inspection plan would be assigned to material, go to sample, click on smpl. and save. Refresh the inspection lots and system status would change to REL. You will then be able to enter the results.

Regards,

ntn