cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

warning message:Regulation TSCA 8D: No substance is assigned to material KRF FERTILIZER

dhinsap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In Substance Volume tracking , I have few doubts/issues.

I maintained a material 2163 with classification class Z_SAP_EHS_SVT WITH UNIT "TO".

I maintained a specification KRF_FERT with 4 components say A,B,C,D under standard composition of standard property tree and assigned the material 2163.

In Specify Selection criteria for volume tracking i maintained the regulation as TSCA 8D and for the table/field(MARA/MATNR), i maintained the lower limit as 1 and upper limit as 2163. Is this how should i maintain data here??(not sure)

I have not created any purchase orders so far.

I ran a initial report RREGCH_FILL in SA38 and performed an initial run.

I get 2 warning messages for which I am unclear. see the screenshot.

Regulation TSCA 8D: No substance is assigned to material KRF FERTILIZER

There is a material KRF fertilizer but i have not assigned it anywhere nor does it has classification.

Kindly let me know what is the mistake in this?

Regards

Dhinesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh

This error is due to data inconsistency

You are using 100 materials in your organisation and if you want implement Substance volume tracking for particular Qty Restricted material “X”  . Material ‘Z’ may contain 50% composition of X (Here “X’ is used as intermediate) for finished product “Z”.  As per Standard F.M "CBRC_LIB_SPEC_FROM_MAT_GET" if you run the "RREGCH_FILL” programme it will check the all the materials for substance /Composition information. If you are not maintained any substance data system it will alert you . you may know that material doesn’t contain X composition , but how system will know with out checking substance information.

Here you are saying that you are assigned the substance to  ‘ KRF_FERT ’ to material  2163  and  during performing task “Intial run” you may selected material range.  So system was check all the material and throwing warning message.  and also check KRF_FERT  Material BOM which may contains any A,B,C,D composition data

if you select the specific material name 2163 instead of range , you cannot get any message , but this is not standard procedure.

Balajee

Answers (0)