cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFX open for response but Supplier didnt nt received any email.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a issue here where RFX has been moved to Open for Response, there is only one supplier in the RFX.

Supplier claimed that he hasn't received any mail neither he has anything in his profile.

Can someone please advise what all should I check in sourcing to confirm whether the quote has been sent to supplier or not.

And if its failed what might be the possible reason for it.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200421
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan,

You should be able to go to the "Processed Messages" in Setup and see that the invitation notification went out to the supplier.  You could also check a few other things:

1.  Check to be sure the supplier's email address is correct.

2.  Have the supplier check his junk mail folder to be sure it's not there.

You can also reinvite the supplier (as long as the intent to respond date and due date are in the future) sp and then check to be sure that the notification went out. 

I hope this  helps,

Rosemary

0 Kudos

Hi Rosemary,

Thanks for the information.

I have checked the processed logs,it shows the invitation as well as task reminder has been sent to supplier.

I have also checked the alert logs which showed task reminder sent to supplier.

However supplier still cant see the RFX in his workbench and no email is received. (I have checked the email ID and its correct)

former_member200421
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan,

Can you send a screenshot of the Schedule tab?  Can you ask the supplier to send you a screenshot of his Workbench page?

Has the supplier used the system before?  Could it be a training issue? 

Thanks much,

Rosemary

0 Kudos

Hi Rosemary,

Now supplier can see the RFX in his workbench. It was a supplier training issue.

Thanks for your response.

Bhushan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Jennifer!!

I tried this in our dev system and saw the same behavior.   When first logging in as the supplier after the reinvitation, the screen that appears is nearly blank but with just the heading of 'RFX' 'Auctions' and 'CLM'.    When I click on the RFX heading, then all the available RFx's were displayed for selection.

Hope that helps!

Mary Jane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mary Jane it was worth a try but RFX still isnt there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

How do I get the RFX too reappear on suppliers portal?  I have used the "reinvite"  check box on the supplier tab, the email is sent and received but the RFX does not appear on the supplier portal.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure that your supplier is the primary contact for that supplier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mary Jane!

Yes supplier is primary contact.  We had an issue with emails being sent every 2-3 minutes resulting in 575 emails total.  Emails have stopped but RFX disappeared from the supppliers portals.  So I sent the reinvite from the supplier tab, they received the email but no RFX to action on the portal.