cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhance Datasource 2LIS_02_SCL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i need to enhance datasource 2LIS_02_SCL with BANF,BNFPO,ERDAT,FRGDT,LFDAT FROM EBAN,

BECAUSE I NEED TO CREATE A CUBE INCLUDING POSTING REQUISITIONS AND PURCHASE ORDERS.

PLEASE GIVE ME STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE FOR THIS ENHANCEMENT.

REGARDS

RAJA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Generic Extraction is the only posibility to extract the purchase requisition from eban table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Are you trying to load Pur Reqns independantly or the Pur Reqn Details from the PO schedule lines .

Pur Reqn details (like BANFN / BNFPO ) from PO schedule lines are already there in structure MC02M_0SCL ( See structure MC03M_0SCL ) . If these fields are not available in extract structure you can add from transaction LBWE ( fields from communication structure can be added to extract structure ) . Then you have to generate the data source in R/3 , replicate in BW .

But of you are trying to load preqs alone then you will have to use another data source may be generic one as 2LIS_02_SCL will only be triggered on creation / chnage of PO and not on creation / change of preq.

Regards.

Sanjay

Message was edited by:

Sanjay Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

i need to load pur reqn with purchase orders, i need to show pur req and how many req turn into purchase orders. i checked 2LIS_02_SCL AND some of fields are not there. can u advice me with procedure.

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

in LBWE when you maintain the extract structure you have two panes: the left side with the actual extracted fields and the right side with what's available.

Check if your missing fields are available on the right side; as I said if yes all depends on if you have already initialized the delta and if you want to get those fields also for the history... The procedure might be more or less complex

regards,

Olivier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ovliver,

some of the fields or not there in left pane, niether right pane, i havn't initialized any thing, plz solve my problem.

regards

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK,

you can include the fields appearing in the right to the left side. Save, replicate datasources in BW, goto your TRules, left tab Transfer Structure, right pane Datasource, you will see your new fields in black; you have to include them in your TStructure, go back to the right pane, assign to IObj and activate.

Then init your delta from BW. Ask some of your purchasing guys to create some POs in the source system ensuring that some of your new fields will be populated.

Goto LBWE, schedule the update job.

Goto RSA7 and verify that the delta has all the new fields populated as expected.

Next would be to load this delta in BW and check the same in the PSA.

Finally load this in your target and recheck the same.

This is the standard proc for enhancing LIS DSources.

Which are those requested fields not even available in the right side? I need to have a look since it might be that you won't be able to get them with this LIS extractor

regards,

Olivier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Delete the setup table content for application 02 an clear the entries in LBWQ for that applicaiton.

2) What ever the required fields avialable in right hand side ,move them to right hans side in LBWE.

3) And then regenrate the DS by removing tick mark for <i>Hide</i> for those newly added fields ,in tcode LBWE itself

4) Reactivate the Extraction structure in LBWE itself

5) Find out the Extraction Structure for 2LIS_02_SCL.Add the append structure to it in SE11 and add the remaining required fields in that Appens strcuture.

6) Go to Rsa6 , select 2LIS_02_SCL in edit mode .And then regenrate the DS by removing tick mark for <i>Hide</i> for those newly added fields .

7) Go to CMOD select the project which is in use to write the code for enahnced fields by append method.And then selct radio button for Component and clcik on dispaly,then double click on EXIT_SAPLRSAP_001--->Double clcik on INCLUDE ZXRSAU01.Write the code in that include .

Take below one as <b>sample one</b>:

TYPES BEGIN OF TYPE_02SCL.

INCLUDE STRUCTURE MC02M_0SCL.

TYPES END OF TYPE_02SCL.

TYPES: BEGIN OF TYPE_EKPO,

EBELN LIKE EKPO-EBELN,

EBELP LIKE EKPO-EBELP,

BEDNR LIKE EKPO-BEDNR.

TYPES END OF TYPE_EKPO.

CASE I_DATASOURCE.

WHEN '2LIS_02_SCL'.

DATA: ITAB02S TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF TYPE_02SCL

WITH HEADER LINE

WITH NON-UNIQUE DEFAULT KEY INITIAL SIZE 0.

DATA: ITAB_EKPO2 TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF TYPE_EKPO

WITH HEADER LINE

WITH NON-UNIQUE DEFAULT KEY INITIAL SIZE 0.

ITAB02S[] = C_T_DATA[].

SELECT EBELN EBELP BEDNR FROM EKPO INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF

TABLE ITAB_EKPO2 FOR ALL ENTRIES IN ITAB02S

WHERE EBELN = ITAB02S-EBELN AND

EBELP = ITAB02S-EBELP.

LOOP AT ITAB02S.

clear ITAB_EKPO2.

READ TABLE ITAB_EKPO2 WITH KEY EBELN = ITAB02S-EBELN

EBELP = ITAB02S-EBELP.

IF sy-subrc EQ 0.

MOVE ITAB_EKPO2-BEDNR TO ITAB02S-BEDNR.

MODIFY ITAB02S.

ENDIF.

ENDLOOP.

C_T_DATA[] = ITAB02S[] .

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

i want to create a report on purchase req line items per purchase groups depends on purchase groups attendence, how many pur req turned into purchase order, whats the Lead time for pur req. to purchase orders, and what is the status of rest of pur.req. these all i need to show on report.is there any standard Bcontent cube available. i am trying to use 2LIS_02_SCL , can i create report with on this datasource according to my requirements. my PM is not agreeing to use generic extraction.

please give me an advice on this issue.

regards

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

The procedure described by Anil is all correct! Great thanks to him

when you will extract the data the exit will loop again through the datapackage and for each PO doc/item you'll have to lookup your enhanced fields in EBAN with the requisition number.

Depending the amount of data this will slow your extraction but the code could be improved a bit with sorted tables and binary searches...

hope that helps and fix meet your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

i want to report on pur req line items and pur order line items. which data source must i use 2lis_02_scl or 2lis_02_itm.

regards

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Anil,

thanks for your help

regards

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first goto LBWE, application 02, extract str MC02M_SCL, maintenance.

check first if your fields are there and then we'll advise how to do that depending if you have already the delta initialized and so on....

please let me know

regards,

Olivier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

i did checked MC02M_SCL, i had BANF,BAFPO FROM EBAN TABLE, I ALSO NEED ERDAT, FRGDT, LFDAT FROM EBAN AND EKNAM FROM T024, I HAVN,T DONE ANY THING YET, PLEASE ADVICE ME WITH PROCEDURE.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

RAJA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You better go with Info set concept here to avoid enhancement.Because as per your requirement, you need to display the PRs which are not yet turned into POs.If you go with Ehancement concept at 2LIS_02_SCL you will get PRs information only for the PRs which have PO.

That means, you need a Generic Datasource to get the records from EBAN table with all youe required fields .And use this DS to upload to a Custom ODS.

And Have a Custom/standard ODS which gets the data from 2LIS_02_SCL.

In both ODSes you should have the Infoobjects for BANF,BAFPO .

These 2 Infoobjects are used to Make join between 2 ODSes in the infoset defination.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma . P

Message was edited by:

Anil Kumar Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

My PM decided not to use generic extraction, is there any way to go with 2LIS_02_SCL DATA SOURCE ENHANCEMENT.

Regards

raja