cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requested system could not be found in 'logon.ini' (ID-103043)

Former Member

We recently upgraded to Analysis for Office 1.4 SP4_1. We got following error when open a workbook which was created before SP4_1 and save on local PC. Requested system could not be found in 'logon.ini' (ID-103043). Could not access system BWD for data source (ID-103013)

There is no issue at all when open a workbook previously saved in NW platform (via Portal iView), or newly created workbooks with new DataSource. the logon request prompts up as usual. Have someone got the same issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jessica,

I got the same error message, after migrating to a new client workstation (Hana Serverinstallation also did take place during this period).

I was not able to refresh any Datasource in my Analysis Workbook because the System Alias could not be found (same error you got). After some cross checks with my colleague’s where the Workbook could be executed without any issues we found out, that the Web Service URL was not in place at my new PC, even I did only use SAP NW Queries. After entering the BO server credentials I was able to execute my Workbook again without any problems. So please check you BO credentials.

I hope this is helpful for you.

Best regards,

Benjmain
http://www.thinkbetter.ch

0 Kudos

Hi Jessica,

we experienced the same issue after migrating our BW to HANA. All workbooks previously created do not work using new saplogon details for BW on HANA.

did you find any solution?

Kind regards,

Lance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lance

What kind of error message you have got? Please check your System ID,  Application Server in the logon.ini. It should be same as in your BICS.