cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Directory Integration authentication.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Collegues,

We are working with Nakisa OrgChar 4.0 live and we are implementing a active directory integration authentication method, we have setup the authentication Source with a Service Account with permissions to READ any record of AD tree. it´s enough? or it is necessary any aditional configuration?

Regards,

Albano

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For OrgChart to access the Active Directory data, it will require an account setting up in Active Directory.  This account should allow access to list all other active directory entries and access details on each.

Regards,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Stephen,

Do you know if Nakisa mobile support too authentication method with Active Directory?

Regards,

Albano

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Albano.

Unfortunately OrgHub for Mobile does not currently support Active Directory Integration.  Officially it supports authentication methods that use the logon screen or the Portal SSO method.

It doesn't currently support the (new) iOS7 Enterprise Single Sign On functionality either, but after some recent discussions I had around OrgHub for Mobile with some of the guys at Nakisa I believe they will be taking a look at this (at some point in the future).  This could very well provide a solution to allow OrgHub for Mobile to be used with Active Directory Integration.

Regards,

Stephen.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Much Thanks

Albano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We want to integrate Standalone SAP with Active directory, please help me with any document.

Regards

Mitt Gori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mitt,

the most valuable documentation, it´s the admin guide, 4.3.5 Active Directory Integration.

It´s important put atention to admin console setup and Internet Options settings.

Regards

Albano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Albano,

Thanks for reverting, will certainly look into this.

We have to integrate AD with already implemented SAP.

Thanks & Regards

Mitt Gori

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mitt.

If you are referring to a Nakisa application, please refer to the Admin Guide for the application for details.  Also if it is not directly relating to Albano's original question you might be better off submitting a new thread.  You could always link back to this one for reference if needs be.

If you are not referring to a Nakisa application ... I think you will want to look for another space on SCN to submit your question to.  Also I think you might do well to expand upon what you want the integration to do.  However that being said a quick search did yield this (fairly old) document that might give you a starting point for giving consideration about what you want to ask.

Regards,

Stephen.