cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Component scrap not in production confirmation with backflush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

In my production activity, I use a % of component scrap that I maintain in material master or in BOM. As a result, the required quantity for components out of MRP run is increased accordingly, which is what I need.

But I have a problem when I confirm the production order.

My components are backflushed, and then the quantities issued are quantities from the production order which included theoretical scrap.

Nevertheless my production department is newly organized to manually declare actual scrap quantities in order to be more accurate on quantities consumed on production order.

But how can I avoid than in confirmation only, issued components quantities contain quantities of production order + % component scrap?

I would like that only quantities from production order are issued without % scrap, and I want to manage scrap declaration manually.

Is there a way to do it?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Olivia

If I understood correctly, you want to have the scrap for the component planned, but you don't want to have this quantity considered on the confirmation, right? There is no setting on the standard system for that, however, you can add your own logic to change the component quantities and remove the scrap using BAdI WORKORDER_GOODSMVT.

See my answer on the following thread:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3385864

BR

Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Caetano,

You well understood my issue.

Thank you for your reply.I didn't catch you already answered to similar problems before.

BR

0 Kudos

Thank You Brother 🙂

Answers (0)