cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impact of priorities in order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I am little confused regarding on which dates the priorities of orders are impacting. I know the notification start date and end date will impact for notifications based on the priorities. Please guide me in this regard.

Regards,

Bhanu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Bhanu,

The Priority will only affect the start and end dates if you had defined start and end shifts in the configuration for Priorities.

For Notifications, the new dates will be recalculated every time you change the priority. For Orders, the shifts are only applied once, and only if you specified the Priority in the initial screen in IW31. Maheswaran already explained that.

If you create the Order from Notification, then the relevant Notification dates are transferred, as Pete Atkin points out.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bhanu.

Do you start with a notification, then create an order?  If so, then the notification data is transferred to the order.

Do you have an example where things are not working as you would expect?

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Based on the priority selected in order initial screen, start dates & end dates will get affected at header level. But subsequent changes in priority won't affect any dates in PM order.