Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFE Certificate deployment

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Need your expert advice for deploying the NFE Digital certificate which we have received from SEFAZ.

We are not sure how to deploy this file NWA.

I have refer the SAP notes for deplying the certificate wherei get good idea about abap stack , but for Java stack NW 7.31 there is no clear information how to do that.

Can anybody help me on the same, how to deploye NFE certificate in NW 7.31.

Regards,

Anil Bhandary

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the link...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_grcnfe10/helpdata/en/dd/27f5ddd5fd4550969b56fc155d66c9/content.htm

•   SAP NetWeaver Exchange Infrastructure (SAP NetWeaver XI

If you already use SAP NetWeaver XI for communicating between different systems, you can easily implement the additional content for the communication with the authorities without changing your existing setup. SAP NetWeaver XI

offers you all technology and messaging capabilities you need to send NF-es and all other messages related to nota fiscal business processes in a compliant manner. This includes the protocol HTTPs including certification from the government by using the SOAP for the electronic communication required by the authorities.

•   Web service for digital signatures 

Each NF-e sent to the authorities must be signed using a certificate for digital signatures. A Web service is used for signing messages before sending them to the authorities. The Web service is Java-based so that you need to deploy it on a machine that meets its requirements. This includes the Java stack of SAP NetWeaver, as well as the SAP NetWeaver XI Adapter Framework and XI Adapter Framework Core that are installed and run on an SAP J2EE Engine. Based on your system landscape and its requirements, you can decide whether you deploy the Web service on the system on which you run SAP NetWeaver XI or on a different Java system.

BR,

Prabhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anil,

You can follow the instructions given in the below sap note and refer to the attachments in note.

1524196 - Import certificates in ABAP and Java

Mudasir.

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Follow the sapnote 1524196 - Import certificates in ABAP and Java.

With Regrads

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Juan,

Is there any specific steps for NFE certificate. We are facing some issue in certificate after uploading.

Dear Ashutosh,

That note looks good for ABAP stack, but for JAVA stack not clear idea in it.

Regards,

Anil Bhandary

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any specific steps for NFE certificate. We are facing some issue in certificate after uploading.

Not that i'm aware of, I think there is a NFE guide around that you can check, I haven't work with this so I'm not aware of any special requirements.

Regards, Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

For J2EE /JAVA , the procedure is mentioned in the sapnote (1524196 - Import certificates in ABAP and Java.) mentioned by ashutosh.

Please have a look into it

Regrads

Ram

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to go to NWA -> Configuration tab -> Certificates and Keys and upload your certificate in the right area.

That's pretty much it.

Regards, Juan