SAP for Engineering, Construction, and Operations Discussions
Share your knowledge on SAP for Engineering, Construction, and Operations, connect with community members, and join discussions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill of Service - Pricing Conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1. After doing the cost estimation (Easy Cost Planning) for the service line in BOS, the values are not transferred to the Calculated Costs (ISKO to ISK9).

In the pricing procedure VS0000 these conditions are manual conditions.  In the document, do we need to maintain them manually?

2. Getting an error 'No Service lines exist that can be costed'.  For the outline level 'dummy material' service lines are not maintained.

Thanks & Regards,

K.Rajendra Prasad Rao

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

maria_miessen
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

maria_miessen
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Thanks for providing configuration document.  I checked and found that

1. All the mandatory settings are done, as per the document.

2. We are using cost determination for services, the required mandatory settings are defined.

I am getting the same errors.  Please find below the steps I followed.

VA21 --> Create Quotation

Document Type: QBOS

Material: D01

Unit of Measurement: AU (Activity Unit)

Item Category: QBOS

Pricing Procedure:  ADBOS1 – Bill of Services

Pricing Procedure for Service Lines: VS0000

Service specifications are created as shown below

Before doing the calculations for cost estimate, if we check the pricing procedure in ‘Analysis pricing’ for the service line, I found that the pricing procedure VS0000 is determined.

Then I did the cost estimate for service line, Costing Variant – PC0X

No Error Log found.

Clicked the ‘back button’ till I reach the service overview screen.  Here, I am getting the error ‘No Service lines exist that can be costed’

Now (After doing the cost estimate), if we check again the pricing procedure in ‘Analysis pricing’ for the service line, I did not found the pricing procedure VS0000 as shown below, which was there before doing the cost estimate.

The below screen is not same as before (please check the 2nd image).

No Pricing Procedure...

When I tried to add condition, I got the below F4 options.  These conditions are not available in the pricing procedure VS0000.  These conditions are defined in MM under External Service Management --> Maintain Conditions for Service.

If I go to the cost estimate and check the errors and come back to the service line overview getting the message ‘The cost estimate has been transferred’.  (no changes done in the cost estimate)

But the prices are not transferred.

Incompletion log I am getting the below message:

Thanks & Regards,

K.Rajendra Prasad Rao

0 Kudos

There are two options to proceed:

1. You open a OSS message for component IS-ADEC-BOQ-PLN. Please copy the description above into the message and open a R/3 support connection to our system and provide the logon details. The SAP support could then analyse in our system the issue.
  2. You provide further information in this discussion.
    • Which release and patch level has your R/3 system?
    • Which customizing settings have you maintained in the IMG activity Assign Cost Component Structure to Pricing Procedure under Sales and Distribution, choose Bill of Services > Cost Determination for Bills of Services?
    • Which customizing settings have you maintained in the IMG activity Define Cost Component Structure under Sales and Distribution, choose Bill of Services > Cost Determination for Bills of Services?

0 Kudos

Hi Maria Miessen,

Thanks for providing the valuable suggestion.  OSS message opened and the issue is resolved.

I want to reward with points....don't know how to do.  Let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

K. Rajendra Prasad Rao

0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

I am facing the same issue. Can you share the solution for the above problem.

Regards,

JVL

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Check the Cost Component Structure you are using is active.

Best Regards,

K. Rajendra Prasad Rao