cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIVECACHE installation on HANA

muzavor
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am trying to perform the SAP SCM migration from AnyDB to HANA DB.

During the import configuration I get the below error popup.

"AFL__SYS_AFL_LCAPPS_EXECUTE , AFL Role does not exist. This role is automatically created during the installation of SAP liveCache Applications (SAP LCA). Proceed with the installation of SAP liveCache Applications following the description in the guide 'Installation and Upgrade Information SAP HANA Installation Guide with Unified Installer', chapter 'Installing SAP liveCache Applications (SAP LCA) on a SAP HANA System'. This guide is available on SAP Service Marketplace at http://help.sap.com/hana_appliance,under 'Installation and Upgrade Information SAP HANA Installation Guide with Unified Installer'. "

I have deployed the LCAPP LiveCache component as described in the SAP HANA GUIDE " SAP HANA Update and Configuration Guide"

Steps :

1. 1.Open the SAP HANA lifecycle manager user interface.
  2. 2.Choose Add LiveCache Applications (LCApps).
  3. 3.Specify the required entries by following the instructions in the wizard.

I am unable to overcome this issue and go ahead with the integrated LiveCache scenario.

Current HANA DB Version : 1,0 SP06 Rev 66

LCAPP component deployed  : IMDB_LCAPPS100_70_1-20010426

Kindly let me know how i could resolve this issue and proceed with the system migration.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you downloaded IMDB_LCAPPS100_70_1-20010426.SAR- SAP HANA LCAPPS for Rev70 including SAP liveCache 10.0 LCA Build 15 PL.04. Update HANA DB to rev 70 first, note, see SAP Note 1944771

Regards, Natalia Khlopina