cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Chart with X - Month and Year. Y - Price for all days

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to draw line chart having the X-Axis with date ( month and year ) and Y-Axis with Price.

I will have the Price for almost all the days ( except holidays ) which I need to show the values. But, in the X-Axis (Date) I just need to show the values on monthly basis like, Jan 13, Fed 13, etc..

The values on Y-axis (Price) shouldn't have any aggregate functions applied to it. It should show all the values. How can I achieve this functionality ?

Ex. of my data from :

Date                                    Price

01/10/2013                       12.3

01/11/2013                       13.3

01/13/2013                       10.3

02/09/2013                       16.3

02/10/2013                       19.3

03/01/2013                       12.3

I would like the chart like,

Y-Axis

12.3, 13.3, ...16.3,19.3,....12.3

X-Axis

Jan 13

Feb 13

Mar 13

Thanks!

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've been following your discussion with Jamie here:

Usually it is best to create an actual Discussion rather than a comment to documents or blogs. But I'm just speaking from my SCN Moderator point of view .

In any case, the instructions that Jamie recommended will only work with the stand-alone CR designer. E.g.; the designer in the CR for VS is not as rich in all the functionalities, etc. Your best option would be to download an eval of CR 2013 or 2011 from here:

SME Free Trials | SME Software | SAP

Modify the report as per Jamie's instructions and then run it from your app. There will be no issues there once the report is formatted / create in CR 2013.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ludek for the suggestion.

I tried logging in to get the "Free Trail" but I am not able to login with the same credentials that I am in to this forum. Tried creating the login and it complains about the already existing email id. Can you please help me in giving any direct link to download CR 2013 and CR 2011 ?

Thanks!

Karthik

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry. Can't help there. Create a new user for the download is the only suggestion I'd have.

- Ludek

Answers (0)