Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC error in Purchase Info Record creation through RM06IBI0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to create Purchase Info Record (PIRs) through Direct Input program RM06IBI0. It is successfully creating the session but while executing the session, it fails on the background with warning message 06-430 (please check units of measure and conversion factor ). However, it successfully executes it on the foreground if I press 'Enter'. In a regular BDC program, I can bypass it by coding 'OK_CODE = /00' but I want to use the standard input program for this occassion. I have debugged the main program and the warning message is coming from line# 95 in include MM06IF03_BPRME . It passes the first check "eine-bprme NE eina-meins AND ( eine-bpumz EQ 1 AND eine-bpumn EQ 1 )" but then

fails on  "if fc_vorga NE civ_ia" which in this case (direct input, batch, background) is not the same (fc_vorga  = space and civ_ia = 'A') and throws the warning message.

Since the conversion involves thousands of PIR creation, it is not possible to execute it on the foreground. Therefore, I am looking for ways to bypass this warning message preferably through SAP standard ways of doing such things.

I have seen similar postings but nothing with correct and appropriate solution therefore any help from the experts would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone ever told you about the old stapler trick?  Set the stapler on the enter key and go to lunch. (or home for the night).  When you come back its done.

Neal

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone ever told you about the old stapler trick?  Set the stapler on the enter key and go to lunch. (or home for the night).  When you come back its done.

Neal

0 Kudos

hahaha..good one!

I ended up using a custom program.

Thanks.