cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payroll check printing the system date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

We are in US payroll and recently we have updated the support pack from SAPKE600A0 to SAPKE600A2.

after updating the support paack we are getting issue in payroll check printing while printing the payroll check system is printing the todays date mean system date but it should be print the posting date from the table. T549S.

Please help to rectify the issue.

Regatrds

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185000
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Have you guys done any pretesting before applying the support packs? I believe you people are executing the F110 tcode which uses RFFOUS_C program to print checks. Take the help of Technical consultant and debug the program by taking a test employee.

If the support pack has been applied in DEV and not in Quality or Production, then you can compare the programs and see what code changes applied and may that caused the problem. May be after applying the packs, the existing date setup might have disturbed. I suggest you to work with ABAPer you will be able to resolve it.

Thanks

Madhav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Madhav,

Thansk you very much.

Yes we are using the same program which u have mention for printing the payroll check.

We have applied the support pack in Dev and QUA. have already compared the functionality with PRD but I found some relevant SAP note for the issue and applied and now we are testing phase.

Thanks

Sachin

former_member185000
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Yes i remember that there are certain notes specific to this error. As RFFOUS_C is a standard program, i beleieve SAP must have released some notes to resolve it.

I believe it will work fine now.

Thanks

Madhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

It worked and resolved.

Thanks for help.

Thanks

Sachin

former_member185000
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Can you tell me the note# applied for this issue. Because i'm keeping a note of the issues to compile them and the resolutions provided.

Thanks

Madhav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

We are facing the similar issue after applying the latest HRSP notes. We are in currently SAPKE60467 version. While printing check we are getting the System date instead of the PY calender date while printing paycheck. I believe the HRSP notes applied have messed up. Can you please let me know the note that was applied? This is quite urgent has next payroll is dependent on this note. Thanks in Advance for your reply.

thanks

Gopi

former_member185000
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Error causing note #1863520.

To fix this issue, apply notes #1944375 and #1944320.

Actually this is error is becuase of the Pre DME program  (RPCDTCU0) when note#1863520 applied.

Thanks

Madhav.

rick_megaro
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello SAP SCN. We applied SAPKE60469 and are having issues with the check date printing incorrectly on both our paper checks and advises. The check date of the payroll result is printing as the system run date on the checks and advise. This is happening in bi-wkly and off-cycle processing. Reading this thread it appears we are having issues with Pre-Dme, PC00_M10_CDTC, program RPCDTCU0. I see some notes in this thread to correct the issue but want to get more information. Please advise on which notes need to be applied or if another solution is needed.

Thanks,

Rick M.

former_member185000
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rick,

Please go through the above notes. If these notes are not helpful, you may bring the issue to SAP support team by raising a OSS note. If its business specific, they might release a customer specific note or they might suggest an alternate solution.

Regards

Madhav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rick_megaro
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Madhav. We applied the notes you gave and the date is printing correctly. I really appreciate your help!

Rick

former_member185000
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rick,

Its good to hear that the issue is resolved. You may please close the thread.

Regards

Madhav

rick_megaro
Explorer
0 Kudos

How do I close this thread? Thanks.

former_member185000
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rick,

You may mark one of the responses as right / helpful answer to close the thread.

Regards

Madhav