Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pull list MF60 genration from planned order

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I am executing pull list from planned order . it is working fine.

but my client wants to every day update planning table through MF50 &

want to delete planned order created from planning run according to their plan

but when i am trying delete that planned order requirement is going   negative. so please put some light on it solve this

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Planned orders created by the MF50 are firmed planned orders, since these are created manually by the user. If allocation or distribution of the requirement qty is not completely assigned by the user then system will generate the planned order for the remaining qty as per demand entered.

Ask the user to completely allocate the requirement qty, so negative requirement will be seen.

Or consider only firmed planned order for the pull list, you can ask the user to go with only the firmed planned orders during pull list creation.

Since the original question of this thread has been answered, please mark the correct answer in order to close this thread.

Rgds,

Abhijit.

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

sorry for late rply.

we have devloped a BDC so that we will only put component, requirment Date Range & Reservation date to do the Pulllist generation.

so how should system consider it will consider only firmed planned order.

@ suresh

As per my findings if i will delete the requirment through MD62 for the particular date negative requirment will not be created in planning Table MF50  .

Is this the right way to do this . if any other alternative exist pls share with me

Once again sorry for late rply.

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you delete the requirement through MD62, system will not create the negative requirement. I mean to say that, all the requirement qty will be shown in negative and all the receipts like planned orders will be created in positive qty, so that requirement and receipts will be nullified.

Regards,

V. Suresh

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it the right way to update the requirment in planning table?

& one more doubt what happens to the dependent requirment for the bom components attached to that finish material.

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not clear how you generate the pull list by BDC, but standard pull list function works on replenishment proposal. This means you can stage entire requirement say for next 2 production days on sub store.

At this time system will check all the planned orders in that horizon, and dependent requirement against them and will propose you stock transfer reservations from main store to sub store.

If user is aware what are the planned orders( that can be easily found out from planned order report..coois) he can choose to go with planned orders rather that replenishment date.

This way you can restrict requirement proposal only to extent of firmed or required planned orders.

Rgds,

Abhijit D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. It is the right way to update the requirement. If the requirement is not there or is there any change in the requirement, we can change the requirement in MD62 and the same will reflect in MD04 & planning table.

Once you change the requirement qty, in the next MRP run system will adjust the qty. If the receipt elements were in planned order, system will delete these planned orders. If it is exists as production order/process order/purchase order, this will be lying in the system as excess receipts.

Regards,

V. Suresh

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

I have made one BDC for MF60 transaction for generating pulllist

in that BDC i am putting requirment date range & component list system automatically considers the planned orders that came across in that requirment date range.( bcoz user is not much more aware of planned order )

so my doubt is what happen to components Raw material associated to shedule line .

is schedule line will get deleted ?

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using scheduling line scenario . if i delete the finish product requirment is there  possibilty of  shedule lines associated to particular raw material will get deleted.

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Any body pls help how to resolve this?

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System will generate the planned orders based on the requirement only. If you delete the planned orders, then the requirement will show in negative only. That means shortage of the qty. It is the standard behaviour of the system. To meet the shortage system will create the planned order.

Regards,

V. Suresh