cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to complete Rex3.2 Initial Download

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Trying to run the report /MAC/RS_INITIAL_DOWNLOAD in CRM for Rex 3.2 I get the following in SLG1 afterwards:

DCN initial load : No Sales Area to select data from

Anyone seen this before? Does the initial download have to run before a successful synch from a device can be made?

Regards

Roy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roy ,

Did you maintained the Sales Area in DCN settings ?

Regards,

Anirudh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roy, 

Maintain the Sales Area for which you want to download the initial data to SUP in the following SPRO path : SPRO -> CRM -> SAP Retail Execution (Mob App) -> Data Change Notifications for Data Transfer -> Maintain Configuration for Change Notifications -> Map Sales Area to Connection Profile.

Assign the Sales Area to the required SUP connection profile and mark it 'Active'.

Running initial download report is necessary if the SUP server is set up newly or new package is deployed.

Regards

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Thanks for the info.

A few points:

1) I have followed the guide and created the SM59 connection without a path prefix and for Logon & Security i used supAdmin/s3pAdmin. When testing the connection i get a 404 unsupported this url request. Is this correct?

2) In SMP i created a new domain and security config and deployed the package there. The security config uses nosec. I want to test without SSO first, is this OK to access CRM? When testing from the device i do get prompted for CRM user/password but then the request fails, incorrect user/pass or unable to to sync

3) When running the initial download SLG1 is OK but there are errors in SM58. I debugged the LUW and see the following:

"<html>#<head>#<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"/>#<title>Error 500 Package properties not found for package d1_saprex.3_2 in domain default</title>#</head>#<body><h2>HTTP ERROR 500</h2>#<p>Problem accessing /dcn/HttpA"

In CRM SPRO config i do have the correct domain and RFC set.

Looks like the DCN request is still looking for the package in the default domain but i deployed to a new domain. In SMP server logs i see DCN CRM data being pushed to SMP but i also see this error:

"ERROR   MMS          pool-3-thread-65 - /dcn/HttpAuthDCNServlet?cmd=dcn&domain=default&package=saprex%3a3.2 [com.sybase.sup.server.dcn.DCNHandler] [] [] Package properties not found for package d1_saprex.3_2 in domain default

com.sybase.sup.server.dcn.DCNException: Package properties not found for package d1_saprex.3_2 in domain default"

I followed your advise in this thread which was great.

Any idea where CRM gets this default domain it is still looking for instead of the domain i have actually deployed to? I did try to deploy to the default domain originally but the deploy failed so i deleted all failed deployment content etc and deployed to a new domain.

Any advise is appreciated.

Best

R

artem_balikhin
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi Roy,

We have same problem with SUP.

your 1st question - test connection

2nd - we test w/o SSO

------------

RROR MMS pool-3-thread-66 - /dcn/HttpAuthDCNServlet?cmd=dcn&domain=retailex_http&package=saprex%3a3.2 [com.sybase.djc.log.SystemExceptionLog] com.sybase.sup.server.dcn.DCNException was thrown by method com.sybase.sup.server.dcn.DCNSecurityFactory not loaded or implemented in the target

-------------

Very interesting thing in sm58 - target system=none, but in some transaction id -> parameter value=com.sap.retailex - where from this value?

We tested all setting CRM<->SUP, reset 2 times all SUP setting and configurated by REXAdminGuide but still have this problem.

Best regards,

Artem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roy!

Try to set user name supAdmin@admin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pramod,

I have the same issue Roy faced above: DCN initial load : No Sales Area to select data from

We triggered the SE38 and launched the report /MAC/RS_INITIAL_DOWNLOAD and tried differently with or w/o the Sales Org. or with or w/o flagging part or all the objects.

On our side, we have done activate the customizing on the CRM Rex Addon for the Sales Org on the following IMG path: SPRO -> CRM -> SAP Retail Execution (Mob App) -> Data Change Notifications for Data Transfer -> Maintain Configuration for Change Notifications -> Map Sales Area to Connection Profile.

Do you have other places in the IMG we should ensure the correct Sales Org customizing is mandatory to be maintained? Is there any SAP note to be applied.

Thank you in advance for the support,

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andrea!

We had the same issue and we have solved it. The problem was that we used the division in org data for REx and didn't turn on the checkbox "Header Division is active" in customizing for division. After turning it on the problem was solved.