cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM Integration with facebook

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

We have CRM 7 EHP2 and we want to implement the integration with Facebook.

According to the following link there is an integration with CRM interaction center "EHP3" and Facebook. However, we do not have interaction
center and not intending to implement it so we need to integrate with the CRM application itself.

http://scn.sap.com/community/crm/blog/2013/11/08/twitteralso-facebook-is-official-integrated-into-cr...

Can we proceed with the existing EHP or we must have EHP3? It will be highly appreciated if you support me with any documentation or more information about the subject.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kumar5
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fatma,

You can go with EHP2 CRM system and integrate it with Facebook. Our company developed  the same with EHP2 CRM system but unfortunately I do not have any documentation with me.

But i think it would be good to upgrade your system to EHP3 where the Facebook is officially integrated.

Thanks ,

Kumar Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Thanks a lot for your swift response. I was wondering if could guide me with
any websites or links where I can get more information.

Regards,

Fatma Dagher

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

marcoliverklein
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

All,

it is officially supported from EhP3 on. I strongly recommend to go with EhP3 for the Social Media integration, as it supports integration to the Agent Inbox and the Social Media Foundation in BS FND.

Best Regards,

Marc-Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Would anyone of you know if the Social Media portion of EHP3 can be downported to EHP2?

In our case, the EHP3 upgrade would mean a lot of work and there are not that much things we would benefit from.

I know sometimes they can downport stuff, depending of what is attached.

Just wondering...

marcoliverklein
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Fabien,

if you want to use the official functionality introduced with EhP3, my response from last year still holds true! It is only available from EhP3 onwards. There is no downport available due to the BS FND Patch levels and reuse functionality we use from there!

Sorry!

Best Regards,

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fatma,

Do you have any news about this. I have the same requirement to implement this on EPH2.

Could someone help us?

Please I need some information.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Josef,

Unfortunately we have not implemented it yet and we upgraded our system to EHP3.

Wish I could help.

Best regards.

jorge_ocamposbenito
Contributor