SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnection order from CRM IC Web Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've a requirement of building a SAP utilities solution in SAP CRM 7 EhP2 integrated with SAP ISU where Disconnection documents and service orders will need to be created from CRM IC Web Client itself.

* My requirement is for NON AMI scenarios, so just wanted to create traditional disconnection doc/order from CRM WebClient

* Process should be to create disconnection document/service order from CRM IC WebClient, not just displaying disconnection documents created as workitems in SAP ISU.

I know there are new business functionalities in EhP1 where if the business functions like CRM_UT_ER_1 is activated in CRM and also some other business functions in ISU then this could be achieved.

But actually I'm looking for a bit detailed documents/steps. Could you please provide some relevant documents stating the below items:

* Actual business functions need to be activated in CRM and ISU ? In CRM I know it is CRM_UT_ER_1, similarly ISU_CRM_1, ISU_CRM_2, ISU_AMI_1 etc. in ISU.

* Steps to configure the settings

* Steps for execution, say from CRM IC Web Client using UTIL_IC_REG business role and using the Disconnection work centre link.

Any document/link addressing above would help much.

Thanks,

Sumoy.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Did you ever get a solution for this. Have similar requirements.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Ger