cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP B1 9.0 Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

Can anybody tell the what is the passing score for the SAP B1 9.0 Certification & what is the Certification exam fee.

Thanks & Regards

Umesh Vaidya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sej123
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello sir

My name is Abhishek Shah. I'm from Gujarat.

I wan to do Sap B1 (9.0 Pl 05)

Technical Course.

Which course Name is for Sap b1 SDK Devlopement to find on Sap.com official site.

Please Sir,

Give me a advice.

Abhishek Shah

WEB Front End Devloper

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Umesh,

TB1200 is the course of study for SAP Business One - Implementation and Support (Release 9.0 is the latest and most updated one available on the market). Regarding your keen interest to be certified in the field of SAP B1, the SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Business One 9.0 (C_TB1200_90) is right for you (definitely not the 8.8 any more). Such certification exam verifies the knowledge of the SAP B1 Implementation and Support Consultant job profile in the areas of financials, logistics, implementation, configuration, and support on SAP Business One (Release 9.0). To ensure passing the exam, SAP recommends combining educational classroom training and hands-on experience to prepare for the certification, as exam questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training. It is an 80 questions, 180 minutes exam with a current Cut Score of 69%. As at late 2013, the only available language for the exam is English.

For details of TB1200 certification, visit the official site by clicking the screenshot below:

Note: you may find this SAP book useful for exam studies (and even for work too); in fact, many of us in the SAP consultancy role once treated it as an unofficial textbook for SAP exams.

The overall course goal for TB1200 is to prepare its intended audiences to follow a structured and systematic methodology for implementing SAP Business One with a heavy focus on knowing how to use the implementation, customization, data migration, and administration tools provided in SAP Business One. As well as to follow the support and services processes provided by SAP for B1 customers.

The course prerequisites for TB1200 include the completion of TB1000 SAP B1 – Logistics; TB1100 SAP B1 – Accounting; basic IT skills; an S-user ID given by SAP; and it is recommended that you possess project management, presentation / training, and consulting experiences with at least one ERP product as well as knowledge of basic SQL query language and business processes in the SME sector. Personally, for those experiences parts, it is not absolutely essential for a starter who want to study SAP B1 as long as you willing to learn B1 with due diligence. However, to become a successful SAP Business One consultant for your future life, those above-mentioned experiences always count!

The course curriculum of TB1200 (Release 9.0) comprises of 6 units, they are:

Unit 1 is on Implementation Tools – covers Implementation Methodology, Express Configuration Wizard, Quick Copy, and Solution Packager.

Unit 2 is on Project Realization – covers Software and Licensing, Security, User Accounts, as well as Document Numbering and Printing.

Unit 3 is on Customization Tools – covers Queries, User-Defined Values, User-Defined Fields and Tables, as well as Alerts, Approval Procedures.

Unit 4 is on Data Migration Tools – covers Import from Excel, Data Transfer Workbench, and Opening Balances.

Unit 5 is on Support Processes – covers Support Tools, Support Messages, and Remote Platform Support (RSP).

Unit 6 is a Case Study for practice – it integrates all materials that are covered by the previous 5 units.

Topical areas for the exam encompass:

Mapping of Customer Requirements (> 12%)

• Map customer requirements and logistics processes to a standard SAP B1 configuration within the scope of TB1000, TB1100 and TB1200.

CRM and Logistics Tasks and Setup (> 12%)

• Set up master data and perform the steps in the core logistics processes of SAP B1 within the scope of TB1000.

Financials Tasks and Setup (> 12%)

• Perform main accounting and banking tasks, manage accounting procedures, and utilize controlling tools and company reports in SAP B1 within the scope of TB1100.

Logistics Business Processes (8% - 12%)

• Explain the concepts and methods of SAP B1 and describe the main logistics processes within the scope of TB1000.

Support processes (8% - 12%)

• Follow the support and services processes provided by SAP within the scope of TB1200.

Financials Business Processes (8% - 12%)

• Outline main financial accounting processes in SAP Business One and point out the essential settings for accounting functions within the scope of TB1100.

Configuration and Customization Tasks (8% - 12%)

• Perform core system data migration, initialization, and configuration, and use customization tools within the scope of TB1200.

Implementation methodology (< 8%)

• Follow a structured implementation methodology within the scope of TB1200.

Hope that this document can provide you with some insights on how to pursue the SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Business One 9.0 (C_TB1200_90), the course of study for the TB1200 SAP Business One - Implementation and Support, and particularly the exam passing score.

Regards,

Owen

andrea_bassil
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hola Owen

I would like to access to SAP Book as you suggested is a powerful tool to prepare for the exam. When I click on the link the web is not in English and I am unsure which is the book you are referring.

Would you send me some more info to my  email address: andrea.baquerizov@gmail.com

Your assistance is much appreciated!

Kind Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

You can find links to download th courses in english on my post How to ace your TB1200 certification here SAP Business One certification: How to ace your... | SCN

Kind regards,

former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Umesh,

As athesham told for c_tb1200_90 pass score 69 & cost of exam is 450 US$ ...

Regards

Nayeem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

Which Certification in Business one 9.0 your are selecting  ??

PASS SCORE  69  OUT OF 80 QUESTIONS for 9.0

COST 500 USD (u recheck this when paying)

1) SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Business One 9.0  ( C_TB1200_90 )

C_TB1200_90 - SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Business One 9.0 | SAP Training and Certifi...

2) SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP Business One Release 9.0 ( C_TB1300_90 )

https://training.sap.com/v2/certification/c_tb1300_90-sap-certified-development-associate---sap-busi...

Regards

Syed Athesham