Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen navigation with popup message

sas3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While coding a module pool program I came across with a situation where I am supposed to give a message/popup window(like information message window) for the user in which a confirmation question will be asked, like " Do you want to stay on this screen?". On pressing the OK button the user will remain in the same screen, otherwise he will be navigated to a certain predefined screen. Is it achievable? If yes, please explain the procedure.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

If module pool means standard abap programming, you should use function module POPUP_TO_CONFIRM.

sas3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Mr. Jozef Vaclavek. Can you come with an example so that it becomes a little more clear?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is a very simple question to ask in this forum (you will find many examples of the FM either here on the forum or using a search provider like google). It should be the best way first to look for the information on the net just after no-success continue with creating new questions.

My interest on this was only to check whether it really is a question regarding R/3.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion Mr. Jozef Vaclavek. I wouldn't have posted the question if the answer was available in google or any other search provider like that. I'm sorry to disappoint you. It was hardly related to R/3.