Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Standard Leave Request Mobile Application Configuration

former_member182329
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have some doubts regarding the configuration of standard apps in SAP.Example Leave Request.Once i have installed it in my mobile device i have to fill the following details in settings page.

1)What is the difference between SUP Login Credentials and Login Credentials in the settings page.I assume that SUP Login credentials is the new user connection which we registers in the SMP Control Center.But i don't know the second user credentials.

2) In the SMP Control Center we have to register this new application (in this case SAP Leave Request)so i went with registering a new application in the application settings in the Control Center.Is there any standard documentation for each of these applications that can be used to fill the below settings for the standard apps.And what is the application End Point and for standard apps like these the standard sdk will be REST API or ODATA or HYBRID APP!!!

Thanks In Advance,

Bince Mathew C

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Bince,

Regarding your 1st query:

By default, manual option is selected where you need to provide Connection settings (SMP server host ip, port, application id ), SUP Connection settings (user name, activation code), Login settings and of course App passcode settings.

SUP Login credentials are the same user connection which you register a user in sap control center.

Login credentials are nothing but sap backend user name & password.

Just for your information,

If you select 2nd option -  simplified SSO2(before that you have to implement single sign on),

You will observe that there is nothing like SUP Login credentials in settings screen. Because sap user name and sup user name would have been mapped and same for passwords.

Only one extra detail (i guess domain) you have to provide under connection settings.

I am not sure about your 2nd query, will check and respond.

Rgrds,

Jitendra kansal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

For 2nd query:

You have to choose "Hybrid App" from the drop down option.

Please refer this infocenter document,

SyBooks Online

former_member182329
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a heap Jitendra i wil check and revert back if i am gettin any more issues